weight cutting and soup

ryuikarii

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I wasthinkign of trying to make some soup, just throw everything i normally eat in there. Water carrots green beans chicken and broclli. Instead of making 6 meals a day I can just get a little bowl of this and be gtg, does cooking thats stuff reduce any nutrional value?

one big problem is you cant just use water. you have to use a broth. usually broths are very high in sodium. as anything, moderation is key. if you have soup once or twice a week it shouldnt hinder your weight loss bot eating it a few times a day just because it is easy is not good.

why is water bad, i dont care about the taste i am jsut getting lazy of cooking every day

First time I made soup, I used water and it wasn't bad at all. I also saved the bones and skin, then made my own broth for the next time. I just repeat that everytime I make soup and toss the broth in the freezer. Viola, no added salt.

I can't help you on the nutrition vs raw, but I love me some soups.

if your hell bent on not using a broth (you shouldnt if you are trying to cut weight) try using a few bay leafs or some cayennes pepper or ms dash or something, it mike make it a little more tolerable

Back