Weidman VS Rockhold will co-main UFC 194

Weidman getting paid that McGregor money.

I was hoping he'd get the Rousey money instead. That would have been great marketing in my book, a lot of women and casual viewers who have no other interest in UFC than Rousey fights would get to see the handsome duo of MW going at it...they could have gained a lot of new fans, especially women.

I guess there thinking Weidman doesn't move the needle by himself on a card. I think Vitor vs Weidman should have been the main event, i could careless about the two guys that were fighting for Jon's belt.
Even if they got MMA legalized in NYS they probably still wouldn't put the their champion from Long Island in the Main event. They'd make it a huge card with Conor or Ronda in the Main. It's such a shame that NYS won't legalize MMA, seeing as the UFC does have two champions from NYS. I'd buy any card with the Chris and Bones on it.

Same here man. What do you think about Weidman planning to move to 205 and wanting to fight Jones?

Same here man. What do you think about Weidman planning to move to 205 and wanting to fight Jones?

I think The Chris is great, the best 185'er in the world. But i think he should stay at middleweight for now, or at least until he fights Rockhold and Jacare. Those are great fights that i want to see. But if Chris does move up i think he would have no problem. He has the same body frame and size as most 205'ers, but with a longer reach than nearly all the UFC 205'ers i believe. 78 inch reach. And a fight between him and Jon, Jon would be the favorite but i'd pick Weidman in an upset. Because all The Chris does is prove people wrong and he is imo the P4P best in the world.

Back