1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Weidman VS Rockhold will co-main UFC 194

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by BostonToughGuy, Aug 14, 2015.

1. ALAN PARTRIDGE NO LONGER REGISTERED

That's true, I don't sell tickets

2. psychodad Brown Belt

I was hoping he'd get the Rousey money instead. That would have been great marketing in my book, a lot of women and casual viewers who have no other interest in UFC than Rousey fights would get to see the handsome duo of MW going at it...they could have gained a lot of new fans, especially women.

3. Spycho Black Belt

Same here man. What do you think about Weidman planning to move to 205 and wanting to fight Jones?

4. BuffaloEmperor Brown Belt

I think The Chris is great, the best 185'er in the world. But i think he should stay at middleweight for now, or at least until he fights Rockhold and Jacare. Those are great fights that i want to see. But if Chris does move up i think he would have no problem. He has the same body frame and size as most 205'ers, but with a longer reach than nearly all the UFC 205'ers i believe. 78 inch reach. And a fight between him and Jon, Jon would be the favorite but i'd pick Weidman in an upset. Because all The Chris does is prove people wrong and he is imo the P4P best in the world.