Weidman vs Rockhard at UFC 194???

TardStrong

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So if this is not the fight to take place that night then what will the main event be?

Also do you guys think that the UFC will have their big end of the year card on Dec 26th or wait until early Jan?

I see they have UFC 200 set up for July 2nd

Is UFC 194 in July 2016?

because that is when Weidman most likely will return, hopefully we get to see this fight by December this year, it should have happened sooner though considering how neither of them got damaged in their last fights.

Is UFC 194 in July 2016?

because that is when Weidman most likely will return, hopefully we get to see this fight by December this year, it should have happened sooner though considering how neither of them got damaged in their last fights.

Agreed. It's fucking weird this hasn't been announced yet; Weidman fought almost three months ago and we're coming up on four for Rockhold. EVERYONE wants this fight; the hell is going on?

Is UFC 194 in July 2016?

Doubt Chris takes over a year off.

Agreed. It's fucking weird this hasn't been announced yet; Weidman fought almost three months ago and we're coming up on four for Rockhold. EVERYONE wants this fight; the hell is going on?

They should be fighting already. Weidman is beyond inactive. Gone are the days where Champs fought regularly.

They're lacking a December venue/date currently and there's a lot up in the air in regards to McGregor-Aldo.

Weidman's wife is pregnant and he wants off for a while.

They should be fighting already. Weidman is beyond inactive. Gone are the days where Champs fought regularly.

They're lacking a December venue/date currently and there's a lot up in the air in regards to McGregor-Aldo.

I forgot about the December deal. Man is McGregor/Aldo shared a card with Weidman/Rockhold... bruh.

Also, as annoyed as I am about Chris being inactive, I can forgive it since Weidman has been a force when he actually shows up to fight.

Dana said weidman would fight in december but who kmows. Rda needs to quit babysitting his belt too.

Back