Weed dispensary question

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So they opened to recreational in IL. I get my smoke from street still as its half the price. But planned on buying my edibles from the dispensary as they sell the half thc half cbd edibles I want. Turns out they only sell the thc only edibles n nothibg cbd as that's strictly for folks with s medical card??? Wtf

For people in states where it's been legal longer ...... do they eventually start selling the full menu to everyone?

Dont know if its just a supply issue n they want to make sure they have enough for the medical cards or it's a rule they cant sell the medical grade cbd infused products?

Just weird they are selling shatter n wax for rec but put clamps on almost all the edibles other than like 2 very weak options.....

It just depends on your laws

If you need a medical card just go and get one

Medical Cards should be hilariously easy to get for anyone with "anxiety" or "depression"

In California they are like 45 bucks for the entire year

Medical Cards should be hilariously easy to get for anyone with "anxiety" or "depression"
Cant get a card as I technically live in Indiana (2 miles from border) . :( .

In California you can buy whatever you want without a medical card

The only advantages to having one is that you pay less sales tax

Cant get a card as I technically live in Indiana (2 miles from border) . :( .

You would have to look into the laws since they are different in every state

Like I said before in California the entire menu is available to anyone who is over the age of 21

However, medical marijuana has been readily available out here since the 90s so its hard to compare the two states

I think though eventually you should be able to get access to those edibles

In the meantime you might look into making your own edibles. Lots of weed stores will sell premade butter with weed already in it. You can take this butter and make your own edibles at home.

It took over a year in Canada for edibles to become available at retail and online outlets and we even screwed that up. The doses are stupid low and the prices stupid high. I hope it rolls out there better then it did here.

You can buy whatever the fook you want here in washington. Im sure your laws will get more lenient the more the state realizes the cash flow coming in

You can buy whatever the fook you want here in washington. Im sure your laws will get more lenient the more the state realizes the cash flow coming in
I'm sure it will improve but what I cant believe is I am able to buy Shatter n wax at like 90% or close THC but cant buy the good edibles that are much less thc? I can maybe understand the hold on the CBD infused stuff due to making sure they got supply for the med cards...... if that's even the reason.

Pretty lame to do that... The thc and cbd work better together especially when eaten.

At the same time I'll tell you edibles get all the greenhorns in trouble in terms of eating too much/not knowing their dosages. Even still here in Ca you need a medical rec and to find the dispensaries that carry the medical dosage edibles because people will always overindulge with edibles... And then they think they're gunna die!

DNLqeEt.gif

So they opened to recreational in IL. I get my smoke from street still as its half the price. But planned on buying my edibles from the dispensary as they sell the half thc half cbd edibles I want. Turns out they only sell the thc only edibles n nothibg cbd as that's strictly for folks with s medical card??? Wtf

For people in states where it's been legal longer ...... do they eventually start selling the full menu to everyone?

Dont know if its just a supply issue n they want to make sure they have enough for the medical cards or it's a rule they cant sell the medical grade cbd infused products?

Just weird they are selling shatter n wax for rec but put clamps on almost all the edibles other than like 2 very weak options.....

o
Don’t support that shit. Everything about this “legalization” is smoke and mirrors and a farce. 40% tax

Pretty lame to do that... The thc and cbd work better together especially when eaten.

At the same time I'll tell you edibles get all the greenhorns in trouble in terms of eating too much/not knowing their dosages. Even still here in Ca you need a medical rec and to find the dispensaries that carry the medical dosage edibles because people will always overindulge with edibles... And then they think they're gunna die!

DNLqeEt.gif
So u think the reason is mis use?

I was really looking forward to getting the Tonics, fudgies, and the good gummies. All they offer is 10mg gummies 1 pack of 10 per visit or 4 brownie pops at 25 each.

o
Don’t support that shit. Everything about this “legalization” is smoke and mirrors and a farce. 40% tax
Its not that high

Weed flower under 35% is 20%
Wax n shatter is 25%
Edibles at 15%
Cbd at 10%

Still high not 40% tax tho

How long does it take for edibles to kick in? Was curious.

Relatively soon, or is it like oil and takes hours and hours.

Just buy the cbd from a fucking gas station like all the other idiots and keep supporting your black market dealer for the thc stuff.

So u think the reason is mis use?

I was really looking forward to getting the Tonics, fudgies, and the good gummies. All they offer is 10mg gummies 1 pack of 10 per visit or 4 brownie pops at 25 each.

It's certainly "a" reason lol.

The main reason is how much more money you make by breaking down the doses to 5/10/25. If your getting your material from outdoor light dep, wash your fat up well and market a decent edible you'll make pretty insane profits. Majority grow their own strains, make their own butter/cocobut oil, create their edibles, package, market and distribute them to the market.

They make a killing and corporations are just scooting themselves in position all over the country to ensure they get nice slices of a multi billion dollar pie.

This was one of the best edibles you could get off a shelf here for years. Pretty much all their stuff was strong af and delish

That company use to make a ton of different amazing edibles but their whole edible model turned into basically bags of Ten 10mg mini cookies... https://www.korovaedibles.com/cookies They kinda sold out

Pretty sure if one has a medical card in michigan they cannot have a concealed carry permit, might be something to think about if that's a concern in IL.

• The bill produced to legalize marijuana in each state is very specific. It states want medical conditions are required to receive various products.
  • CBD is generally legal and not regulated like marijuana. You can buy CBD products in grocery stores in most states.
  • Your state may have a particular statute regarding edibles.
  • As revenue increases, many states move to recreational use and expand permissable products.

In California they are like 45 bucks for the entire year
@Streeter
  • I wouldn't get a medical card "just so you can smoke".
  • There is a very real possibility that employers, insurance companies and the government will eventually take measures to label those would have medical cards for depression or anxiety. For example, they may consider you a suicide risk and limit your access to firearm. Or ask that you disclose it when you get your driver's license renewed. Also, you're fucking it up for people who actually need it for those reasons.
  • If you need it, get one. If not just smoke CBD. It relaxes the fuck out of you, it's legal, you'll pass a drug test and you won't be high if you're stopped by the police.

Back