We still haven't seen Cormier fight @ 205

Truebeliever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That 79 second exhibition match against Cummins doesn't count. Cormier's cardio is a pretty big unknown coming into this fight with Hendo.

His opponent is a guy who just knocked out Shogun Rua after being in survival mode for 2 rounds, in 94 degree heat, in fucking Brazil. You'd be a fool to count Hendo out.

This fight could be a lot closer than people think.

He made weight for that fight so yes, we have seen him at 205.

He will be fine. He seems to have dropped a lot of bodyfat (still more to go) and most likely increased his aerobic reserve if anything.

Also remember Dan has not had a very strong performance in a long time. Besides that one punch against shogun he has looked awful.

Hendo's a legend but i sure as hell dont want to watch jones beat him down..DC vs jones is way more interesting...id pay $100 for hendo vs chuck tho even today

If you think DC didn't "show" his cardio in the fight against Cummins, you really think DC is gonna showcase his cardio against someone (Hendo) who has NO cardio???

yeah, we have. he fought the coffee guy and won.

bad thread and you should feel bad.

I actually have an odd feeling about this fight. Dan hasn't looked great lately, but I think he's going to pull the upset. I put a little cash on him, @ +650 its a nice payout if he wins..I may have flushed my money down the toilet, but Its really tough to count Hendo out, with that nuclear warhead attached to his right arm. Plus the wrestling to hopefully keep it standing...I dunno, Cormier is really good.

Hoping for A Hendo KO, but fearing a 30-27 for Cormier. Excited for this card either way.

I actually have an odd feeling about this fight. Dan hasn't looked great lately, but I think he's going to pull the upset. I put a little cash on him, @ +650 its a nice payout if he wins..I may have flushed my money down the toilet, but Its really tough to count Hendo out, with that nuclear warhead attached to his right arm. Plus the wrestling to hopefully keep it standing...I dunno, Cormier is really good.

Hoping for A Hendo KO, but fearing a 30-27 for Cormier. Excited for this card either way.

If he couldn't stop Shields from taking him down, he's not going to stop Cormier.

Jones & camp does not want the Gus rematch. They say it doesn't make sense.

Back