We sould be fairly excited that Nikita Krylov is back

• Thread starter Deleted member 535377
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 535377

Self explanatory.
He is 26 and has had two years away, fighting in other promotions.
He is skilled, he is a finisher and he's coming to the 205lb division.
If you don't know who he is, I'm sure the UFC will put up a free fight soon.

About bloody time, mate.

Fighters needed..

Signed- the 205 division

Well, 205lbs is a division who really needs young talent.

So gotta to be happy with him coming back,
but I don't see him in a title fight anytime soon.

He brings it so im stoked he's back. Hopefully hes worked on his takedown defense though.

shouldve never gotten rid of him, he has never had a fight go the distance and they cut him when he had won 5/6.

Dude has a 100% finish rate. 29 fights and has never seen a decision. Anybody that's not excited about his return is seriously tripping balls

WAR Krylov!

I love watching Krylov fight and I'm glad he is back in the UFC. He is young, skilled and always brings the fight so I'm very excited. Hopefully he's improved the holes in his game to take the next step become a contender. Even if not, he's a warrior and the type of fighter that's needed to fill out a shallow division.

I love watching Krylov fight and I'm glad he is back in the UFC. He is young, skilled and always brings the fight so I'm very excited. Hopefully he's improved the holes in his game to take the next step become a contender. Even if not, he's a warrior and the type of fighter that's needed to fill out a shallow division.

This. Anyone who isn't excited for a young fighter with time to improve who always brings it shouldn't be watching the sport.

Should have never left, and a young guy with real upside in the division. Someone did a post of all the fighters under 30 in the division the other day. There were way more than I thought, but not a ton that I could see becoming true contenders.

shouldve never gotten rid of him, he has never had a fight go the distance and they cut him when he had won 5/6.
They didnt cut him..

Its funny how everyone says that. He got better offers elsewhere

He's an entertaining, young, quality LHW fighter. That's a combination of criteria that applies to very few fighters.

Straight killer

If you're not a fan, you're a goof

100% finish rate in 24 wins
5 losses also all stoppages

Jan will fuck him up big time but yeah

For his next fight I will
Be excited

Back