• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We should boycott any Khabib v. GSP talks

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I think it's an embarrassment to the sport that this match up can't come to fruition at fair terms for both fighters. But what can we really expect from fighters that cant fathom a match where they don't have a clear advantage?

We have absolute legends like Cormier, Triple C, Adesanya, Conor, Holloway, Porier, Jones, Diaz, Nunez, BJ Penn that have demonstrated true warrior spirit and moved up in weight and at times to their own detriment. But that's what warriors do.

When boxers clean out a division, they don't squat at a weight class their whole careers, they move up. It not only increases their stock but that of the sport as well.

We as fans need to stop swooning over these garbage snorefests that will never come to fruition and parade the legends that are willing to go out on their shields for insurmountable levels of glory.

Khabib if he was ever serious about fighting GSP he simply would make the challenge at 170 pounds. It’s not hard..

What is he walking around at these days eating all that retirement food? Like 210?

Reactions: mkt
Didn't you guys were planing to boycott Jon Jones? That didn't went very well

Khabib if he was ever serious about fighting GSP he simply would make the challenge at 170 pounds. It’s not hard..

What is he walking around at these days eating all that retirement food? Like 210?

Man my point is, if either actually wanted this fight, they'd make it happen at 165lb.

Why should we boycott discussion of one of the biggest fights ever?

It's in preliminary negotiations. It's not like it's a fantasy fight.

Last edited:
That's a mismatch for sure.

Khabib is taylor made for GSP.

GSP would 50-43 him probably.

Would watch tho.

498697.jpg

498697.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would watch the shit out of that fight!!!

And so would you

As a fan of Khabib id rather he retire undefeated then go to welterweight and potentially lose.

<Dany07>

GSP cucks are so terrified of their boy getting destroyed by Khabib
And the reason he won’t challenge the man at 170 is what exactly? What do you think his current weight is?

<Dany07>

GSP cucks are so terrified of their boy getting destroyed by Khabib

There definitely seems to be some very defensive GSP fans here.

I think if GSP and Khabib fought now and it was close we could conclude that GSP may win in his prime.

But I think Khabib will run through him so badly it would leave no doubt he's the better fighter at any point.

GSP has likely regressed but not that much

We finally have a fighter in Olivera who is a terrible match up for Khabib and he has to go look for an easy payday before retiring. I don't mind as long as its at 170 and not for the belt though

GSP fans pollute this forum constantly with threads about how he could beat anyone anytime even now

Just the thought of him actually coming back to face Khabib is making them shit their pants.

Unfortunately I'm very doubtful this fight ever happens as GSP, just like his fans, knows deep down he is a fraud and doesn't want to break the delusional fairytale surrounding him.

He'll continue to seek attention as usual though.

Man my point is, if either actually wanted this fight, they'd make it happen at 165lb.
No. That’s horseshit. Khabib has a ton of problems making 155 he’s fat as hell right now. Challenge the man at 170. If you want the fight that’s how you get it. How in the hell is GSP going to turn that down? There’s no way.

How do you boycott talks? "Talks" don't cost anything, so it's not like we're paying for talks.

GSP fans pollute this forum constantly with threads about how he could beat anyone anytime even now

Just the thought of him actually coming back to face Khabib is making them shit their pants.

Unfortunately I'm very doubtful this fight ever happens as GSP, just like his fans, knows deep down he is a fraud and doesn't want to break the delusional fairytale surrounding him.

He'll continue to seek attention as usual though.
LOL please give me a break. Every two or three threads is people talking shit about him and he has about 2 fights in 10 years. He is balls deep in your heads. His legacy just pisses people off.

Back