We need to make this a rule people!(agree on this one)

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
we can never ever allow white belts in here to give smack out to any of us

even if you hate the person...

white belts are the scurge of sherdogs shitty forums

treelo

even though you are a complete moron and i will rip your head off if given the chance, i must agree with you here.

so be it treelo. no white belts everrrrrrrrrrr.

ty newbie

ill let that one pass as you were posting on a post intending to help this board

Ok I will support this also but Treelo I consider you a beige belt.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
hey what if you don't have a belt?

Then you have to turn over this board to a blue belted Sherdog member.

oh i'm sure that's not what it means, besides i have more post than you.

Art your nightime karaoke activities and your Liberace fetish are a liability tothe image of this board. That is why you are not trusted with a belt.

well when i get my champonship belt in kotc they'll have no choice but give me a belt and it'll be the biggest an best.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
well when i get my champonship belt in kotc they'll have no choice but give me a belt and it'll be the biggest an best.

Art the only belts you are gonna get are the ones holding your straightjacket together.

straightjacket.jpg

Art I have been looking all over for you! I am a white belt but, I love Art and want him to send a message to me. I am his biggest fan ever. I love to watch him fight. O, his big arms. Art are you their?

Originally posted by fighter'swife
Art I have been looking all over for you! I am a white belt but, I love Art and want him to send a message to me. I am his biggest fan ever. I love to watch him fight. O, his big arms. Art are you their?

Don't worry, Art will get to you. But you're not his biggest fan, I am. Right Art?;)

i don't now mma this could be my wife. but if not then yes your #1 mma.

Art... Judging by your sig you want to ban your #1 fan.

How do you treat your enemies?

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
Art... Judging by your sig you want to ban your #1 fan.

How do you treat your enemies?

You don't want to know Jim.

Originally posted by Duncan
Yeah white belts suck. Lets round them up and kill them all just for shits and giggles. I mean even if a white belt made a funny, witty, smart, meaningful message u guys would just rag on them till they killed themselves of embarassment. U guys should be ashamed of yourselves

:(

Back