We Need More Mechanical Chiefs

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Was watching a video on how Kitkats are made and got me thinking about how much food is made without humans touching it. Like almost all snacks are machine made but why aren't full meals at restaurants and fast food joints. Pizza places like Pizza hunt make the exact same pizzas all-day so why not have machines do its. They could make the dough,sauce it and add toppings, cook it and serve it to you without the need of a human ever touching. It's seems like it would be way more cleaner and safer for everyone. Same thing could be done for most restaurants like Chile's and Applebee's,etc. Just Sit down and order and let the robo cook make it they way you ordered it. Med,rare, well all would be uniform and wipe out human error for how your food was prepared.

What about mechanical Indians?

Then we would have a case of to many Mechanical Chiefs not enough Mechanical Indians.

I think you mean chef and I’ll be damned if I’m eating robot pizza and the robot was made in a state where the pizza sucks, I.e. the 47 states outside of NY, NJ, and CT

Food prep is one area that will get automated to some extent. There are so many restaurants closing due to lack of staff these days.

eyJpdSI6IjQyY2NiNTRmZjQ2ZjNhMTkyYmJlODk4MmNiMGE1MmYzN2NjNzYxOWQwM2NjZTlkMzdkMGU5NTY2YjYwNGFkNzQiLCJ3IjozNTAsImgiOjIyNSwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6NH0.webp

I think you mean chef and I’ll be damned if I’m eating robot pizza and the robot was made in a state where the pizza sucks, I.e. the 47 states outside of NY, NJ, and CT

Add southeastern PA to that list, our pizza is good.

:meow:

Like a combination of NY-style and Chambersburg/Trenton-style.

I had a robot make me a drink in the planet Hollywood shops in vegas. It was good. I am pro robot.

settle down... let's not interrupt the important work on mechanical sex partners. All things in good time.

Too many chiefs spoil the soup.

Gordon Ramsey will lose his job yelling at chiefs, mechanical chiefs won't care and no one will watch his shows.

i like cooking but i might install this shit in my future place

Back