We Need A Re-Match

MRDOG

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The fight was very close. Either fighter could have dropped at any minute. It was anyone's fight. A fight this close deserves a rematch.

Make it happen Coker..... Kimbo vs Dada 5000 2

Hopefully Ken Shamrock gets his rematch as well. Too bad the fight had to end like that.

I say lets do a complete do over of the main and co-main event. Maby place the newly signed Chris Leben on the main card as well to make his Bellator debut. And bring back Tyson to the booth.

So many questions - not enough answers. Save us Scott Coker!

let Dada bring his sledge hammer

The fight was very close. Either fighter could have dropped at any minute. It was anyone's fight. A fight this close deserves a rematch.

Make it happen Coker..... Kimbo vs Dada 5000 2

Word.

I know you're only joking, but I do want to see more "legends" match ups. Next...Royce Gracie vs. Dan Severn II.

I loved Tyson on commentary. As a real young kid, Mike Tyson was the man. It was funny when his head cleared for a second and out of mowhere he says that Melvin is getting koed about a minute before it happened.

Bring him back for another good scrap. Those two brought it btw. I thought the 3 fights leading up to the Shit show were good.

I know you're only joking, but I do want to see more "legends" match ups. Next...Royce Gracie vs. Dan Severn II.

I do to. I would love to see Coker talk Tyson into doing a fight and matching him up with Kimbo. Imagine the threads and shit storm that would create. I enjoyed last nights event.

People will complain but the truth is this event will have good ratings and will be remembered long past allot of other events that will be forgotten. I was only half joking about the Ken / Royce rematch. Felt bad for Ken that it ended like it did. That was a blatant low blow. I hope he manages to somehow get a win on a big stage and retires. I notice his constant body movement at the press conference before the fight. Not sure if that is just how he is or because of age... maby it was just a one of thing. But I feel as its time for him to officially retire.

I loved Tyson on commentary. As a real young kid, Mike Tyson was the man. It was funny when his head cleared for a second and out of mowhere he says that Melvin is getting koed about a minute before it happened.

Bring him back for another good scrap. Those two brought it btw. I thought the 3 fights leading up to the Shit show were good.

Agree, it was one of the highlights of the night.

If either of those guys is the answer, I don't wanna know the question

Question:

Who is the king of the backyard brawls ?

Which is why we need the rematch ... the recent fight was too close to crown a winner. We need to leave no doubt to the answer.

Get them completely rested on fight night, months of cardio training, fighting in Miami, no grappling rule and im down for a rematch

I agree they should get Mike Tyson back behind the booth.

I also would love to have whatever he was on, I've never seen him so happy and high and laughing at everything.

TS: for cripes sakes, my eyes will bleed if I have to watch either of those two fight again - especially with each other. Horrible...

Fonz: legends matches are ok as long as they are healthy and legitimatel trained to make 3-rounds. What I for one never want to see is the co-main snd main bouts both as freakhows. Only one freak or it is too much.

TS: for cripes sakes, my eyes will bleed if I have to watch either of those two fight again - especially with each other. Horrible...

Fonz: legends matches are ok as long as they are healthy and legitimatel trained to make 3-rounds. What I for one never want to see is the co-main snd main bouts both as freakhows. Only one freak or it is too much.

Better get some tissues ready in advance because Kimbo will be fighting again. He is a big draw and regardless of how he looked he got the win. Dada on the other hand isn`t a draw and most likely won`t be fighting on any big stage ever again. It will be hard to convince anyone that Dada vs anyone is anything more than a squash match for who ever that other person is. The only fight that Bellator might be able to market is Ken vs. Dada but I think Coker is done with Ken also.

I wouldn`t say Ken vs Gracie was a freakshow fight. It was two old legends going at it. The ref is to blame for that fight ending the way it did. To me there was only one freak show fight. And it delivered. Just not in the way most wanted or expected.

Fair enough. I thought Shamrock vs. Gracie was a legit cool main event that I looked forward to for weeks though.

Dada be all like...

ric-flair-flop-o.gif

It was the most I've ever enjoyed a Kimbo fight, tbh.

I would watch them fight again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back