• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

We made it fam. MMA on Sports Illustrated cover.

Manufactured star who is a legitimate champion whose had the easiest road to an interim belt.

Who else in UFC has he knocked out? Who else in UFC has he knocked out with 1 punch knock out power?

He didn't KO Marcus Brimage. It was a legit TKO.
He didn't KO Holloway. It was a legit decision.
He didn't KO Diego Brandao. It was a legit TKO.
He didn't KO Dustin Poirier. It was a legit TKO.
He didn't KO Dennis Siver. It was a legit TKO.
He didn't KO Chad Mendes. It was a legit TKO.
He did (1 punch) KO Jose Aldo. Legit KO. Legit 1 punch KO.

He KO'd Ivan Buchinger outside of UFC and he KO'd 2 other cans. So you agree he's a KO king like these media outlets who don't even follow MMA? Why don't you have a Connie avatar?

Connie's a legit TKO king. And that's fine. But ignorant media and MMA fans who don't know any better add more to it then what it actually is.
image.gif

Not many. He was a mild-mannered, handsome dude who had a good appeal to the general public. It's a shame he didn't have a better career though.
talented, tough fighter too. way too short a career.

I don't think punching power means what you think it means.

Punching power? What are you talking about? You must have quoted my post before understanding it.

All these media outlets that are running with this "star status", because Dana pumps it and those media outlets are ignorant and just want a story. So it builds Connies star power. They all say "all his wins are by KO", and "He has this 1 punch KO power". That's what I was speaking on, and thats that. Very very very few of his wins are by KO. And he doesn't show too much "1 punch KO power" at all, except for Aldo. Thats that.

Other way around brah. I'm just pointing out a quote that made no sense. Did posting that meme make your day?

Shave you tits and take out that red light bulb. Your trying to make your bedroom too sexy. Your not getting any pussy homie.
image.gif

Punching power? What are you talking about? You must have quoted my post before understanding it.

All these media outlets that are running with this "star status", because Dana pumps it and those media outlets are ignorant and just want a story. So it builds Connies star power. They all say "all his wins are by KO", and "He has this 1 punch KO power". That's what I was speaking on, and thats that. Very very very few of his wins are by KO. And he doesn't show too much "1 punch KO power" at all, except for Aldo. Thats that.
Ko power means finishing power. The distinction is only important because you want to discredit Conor. He has 1-punch knockout power, but mma stops via tko more than your are pretending. He breaks people, they fall, and he wins via tko.

I really don't want to play the "watch mma longer" card, but the best knockout artists have the same "drawback": some of the knockouts they have weren't snoozing knockouts. Get used to it.

McGregor is equal parts annoying and undeniable at this point. It's a weird spot to be in as a fan.

Not many. He was a mild-mannered, handsome dude who had a good appeal to the general public. It's a shame he didn't have a better career though.
He was an exciting fighter too. Plus he ended up being a real life super hero. :p

Happened years ago, and the this latest mag came out like last week.

Sherdog UFC discussion isn't Facebook. Please at least do a couple seconds of research before you pollute the front page.

Ko power means finishing power. The distinction is only important because you want to discredit Conor. He has 1-punch knockout power, but mma stops via tko more than your are pretending. He breaks people, they fall, and he wins via tko.

I really don't want to play the "watch mma longer" card, but the best knockout artists have the same "drawback": some of the knockouts they have weren't snoozing knockouts. Get used to it.

It's cool homie. You consider TKO's and KO's the same. I'm not discrediting Conor as much as I'm discrediting lame media who doesn't watch MMA or Conors lame cheerleaders. A ref has to stop a TKO. A ref stops a KO also, but only officially. You cant really believe a TKO and KO are the same, and you have to know the difference, unless your too much of a Conor fan and your giving him way too much credit.

Lol only Virgins make a big deal out of being Virgins lol

Only virgins uncomfortably "lol" at virgin comments. You "lol'ed" twice. Your definitely a virgin. Don't make it a big deal.

Back