We know that PEDs give the physical advantages....

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
But do they give the mental edge too? Do they give motivation, confidence, etc...?What do you Sherdog experts think?

Knowing you have an artificial advantage over your opponent can only help.

No they don't

If you were truly confident you wouldn't inject shit into your ass and flex infront of a mirror

I feel you have to be a weak minded person in general to want to take some type of PED in the first place, just because you feel it's the only way you can keep up with the competition. Who knows man. I'm sure there's a lot of stress behind taking all thay crap. The fear of being caught, suspended, loss of money, being burned at the stake. Probably some pros and cons of all that junk. Depending on the person I guess.

Definitely gives you confidence when you're juiced to the gills and ragdolling guys.

It's why some guys get gun-shy and tentative when they come off.

If you suddenly start hitting home runs all the time, then you'll be confident in your ability to hit a home run each time at bat, and then you might even end up surpassing Hank's mark.

But do they give the mental edge too? Do they give motivation, confidence, etc...?What do you Sherdog experts think?
Look at known guys who got busted in other sports too like sosa, mcguire,--sosa went from being ok to having some of the greatest seasons of all time-then to not being able to make it at all---so I would think so

Beta blockers would probably give you a mental advantage and as far as I know, they're legal.

The amount of idiotic replies in this thread is painful. AS A PED USER OF OVER 20 YEARS, I can say they do give you a mental edge. IT IS NOT RELATED to the gains youve made on them, but rather the extra HORMONES in your body make you more viril. You actually become more confident in everything you do.

P.S. I know young CEO's in major companies that use PED's because of the confidence factor.

I feel you have to be a weak minded person in general to want to take some type of PED in the first place, just because you feel it's the only way you can keep up with the competition. Who knows man. I'm sure there's a lot of stress behind taking all thay crap. The fear of being caught, suspended, loss of money, being burned at the stake. Probably some pros and cons of all that junk. Depending on the person I guess.
According to you then, 90% of the NFL, 90% of MMA fighters, 90% of MLB players, basically, most all pro athletes along with most Olympians are all weak minded.

The amount of idiotic replies in this thread is painful. AS A PED USER OF OVER 20 YEARS, I can say they do give you a mental edge. IT IS NOT RELATED to the gains youve made on them, but rather the extra HORMONES in your body make you more viril. You actually become more confident in everything you do.

P.S. I know young CEO's in major companies that use PED's because of the confidence factor.
This guy knows what's up.

7ac.jpg

Yes. Shoot 500mg of Test once a week for several weeks and I guarantee you will F*ck 500% more women then normal.

So your new haul will still be zero.

People saying no don't understand the effect that hormones have on people.

Positive nitrogen balance makes you feel good. In the veterinary field, we give it to older, chronically ill dogs for this effect alone, and it has a dramatically noticeable effect.

Back