We don´t have proof of Oliveira/Chandler quality

Charles is invincible at his recent run, I´m not denying that, but the last thing we need, to find out how truly good is he, is fight with Dustin/Justin/Conor or Khabib of course.
Well, I'll say this. This fight and the Kevin Lee fight(I'm ignoring the tony fight) proves to me that he's a top 4/5 LW. He's up there. His striking has improved. However, is the cream of the crop? the best LW in the world? I'd argue no. I agree with you, we haven't seen his level yet. We won't see it until a defense. The reality of the situation, this was a fight between the number 3 and number 4 guy in the division. That's not elite. In normal cases, this match would be a match to determine the number 1 contender or the fight to determine who fights the number 1 contender for the chance to fight for the title.

They both would get starched by Mcgregor tbh.

Just shows you how great Khabib really is.

50/50 based on luck??
What you don´t understand on that?
Either of guys could win and you saw that, in this 50/50 situation it´s a lot about sport luck how things comes up etc.

People are liking the post, because you support Oliveira there, not because of the rest. You are cringe child grow up.
And your inbred ass keeps coming back for more? Wow, now how about you go to the next shack in the hills you live in. And ask your ten year old cousin to explain to you what a “verbal asswhuppin” is. But don’t be surprised at the answer you might get. The asswhuppin part might confuse her.

tenor.gif

And your inbred ass keeps coming back for more? Wow, now how about you go to the next shack in the hills you live in. And ask your ten year old cousin to explain to you what a “verbal asswhuppin” is. But don’t be surprised at the answer you might get. The asswhuppin part might confuse her.

tenor.gif
Ok no problem, now just tell me which jungle you live in. I´m gonna give you contact on psychologist and you will find out a solution. Are you over 21?

Everyone knows these two might get beat by Justin/Dustin or Conor. They just had to slap a belt on someone in the meantime

Everyone knows these two might get beat by Justin/Dustin or Conor. They just had to slap a belt on someone in the meantime
Did you read posts of some people in this thread?
"Everyone knows these two might get beat by Justin/Dustin or Conor."
I wouldn´t believe that sequence.

Ok no problem, now just tell me which jungle you live in. I´m gonna give you contact on psychologist and you will find out a solution. Are you over 21?
Wow, you are quite seriously the most masochist fuck I’ve ever encountered on here.

1. Don’t make any more threads.
2. Because they are shit.
3. The next time you feel the need to create a thread.. Keep it in your pants.
4. If your Uncle would have kept it in his pants. We wouldn’t have this shitty thread. Get it.. Jackass?
5. Go ask your 12 year old high school teacher to explain the aforementioned 4 points.
6. Get her a dictionary so you both understand the meaning of the word “aforementioned”.

The conversation is over. You have been weighed. And you have been found to be wanting. Shooting fish in barrels does nothing for me. Do you really think this is a fair contest?

Wow, you are quite seriously the most masochist fuck I’ve ever encountered on here.

1. Don’t make any more threads.
2. Because they are shit.
3. The next time you feel the need to create a thread.. Keep it in your pants.
4. If your Uncle would have kept it in his pants. We wouldn’t have this shitty thread. Get it.. Jackass?
5. Go ask your 12 year old high school teacher to explain the aforementioned 4 points.
6. Get her a dictionary so you both understand the meaning of the word “aforementioned”.

The conversation is over. You have been weighed. And you have been found to be wanting. Shooting fish in barrels does nothing for me. Do you really think this is a fair contest?
Go tell your small sister what to do, not to me. Keyboard hero, don´t react on me, don´t read my posts, I don´t need you, just get fu.ck out of here and don´t annoy normal people.

Why is anyone e en talking about Conor vs Charles? He’s no where near the belt and clearly has no intention of making a run for the belt anymore.

Why is anyone e en talking about Conor vs Charles? He’s no where near the belt and clearly has no intention of making a run for the belt anymore.

I think people assume the winner of Dustin / Conor will get a title shot. Since Dustin is seen as the best in the division and turned down a shot.

Well with pointing out the obvious. Heaven forbid he beats the number 1 ranked Dustin. Yes, his next fight would be for the belt. And Oliveira would welcome that payday.

You must have been home, sick on the day they covered this.

huh-icegif-2.gif

I think Dustin starches Oliveria. Charles is easier fight for Dustin than Chandler would be.

Back