Wdf was Anderson doing?

Yes he has done that.

CourageousDefiniteKite-small.gif

InbornAridAsianwaterbuffalo-max-1mb.gif
Yeah he does that all the time, when he gets his opponents on the back foot he them pressures hands down.

He does that when he has no respect for his opponent's power. He did the same against Bisping and got decked again.

You are a can among can, the scum on the bottom of a trolls taint. You wanna be a "realist" fine. But you don't deserve that username...troll taint scum is what it should be.

Oh STFU. You're acting like he's insulting your literal God and Fedor's your religion. Grow up, quit idolizing other men and realize this site is not to be taken seriously.

Nah, but thats when his opponent is running from him. They can't return because their feet aren't planted.

You can see DC returning in the gif.

The real question of this thread. I'm dumbfounded.

Well, TBH, he fights pretty reckless when he does. He gets away with it because people don't expect it and are pretty cautious overall when it comes to his stand up. But technically and tactically it's nowhere near as good as his counter striking. So maybe "doesn't know" is a bit much, but I understand why people think it.
<PlusJuan>
This, so much.

Anderson is notorious for not being as great on the lead as he is when his opponents lead.
That's also what irked me a bit about Bisping's statement yesterday, he was acting like Anderson was a Barboza type of fighter, when he's the exact opposite.

Anderson lost because he was fighting like a moron. He ran at Hall with his chin up and hands down.... Anderson has really never done this...

Anderson is a counter striker, age had nothing to do with this loss.
Because Anderson is no longer fighting for a championship/to be a contender/legacy. He is going for that one last highlight reel KO.

<PlusJuan>
This, so much.

Anderson is notorious for not being as great on the lead as he is when his opponents lead.
That's also what irked me a bit about Bisping's statement yesterday, he was acting like Anderson was a Barboza type of fighter, when he's the exact opposite.

Yeah, Bisping is a bit too much of an AS fan. It always shines through when he talks about him.

He ran at Hall with his chin up and hands down.... Anderson has really never done this...
Well, he has done that quite a lot, it works fine when his reactions are on point and isn't noticed or complained about that much

He actually did it successfully at least once in round 1

I feel this is a thing with many fighters (like Werdum) - if you get caught running people say it was terrible. But if you look back at what they've done previously, they've done it before - but it doesn't look that insane when they get away with it.
It all works as long as you have your opponent's timing down

Last edited:
He does that when he has no respect for his opponent's power. He did the same against Bisping and got decked again.

Oh STFU. You're acting like he's insulting your literal God and Fedor's your religion. Grow up, quit idolizing other men and realize this site is not to be taken seriously.
Welcome to the internet.

It looked like a badly timed stutter step or lost his balance. It just gave Hall a half second window to counter.

As I've said many times and Sherdog moved the thread. Anderson was never elite.

He was a very good fighter that could make basic strikers look bad. Dana White fell for it himself and marketed Silva as the GOAT, the media ran with it and now even Sherdog can't see past it.

Hall was hanging back trying to counter-strike as well...

Silva chose to be the aggressor because Hall wasn’t giving him any opportunities to counter.

Back