WB pieced up Masvidal is he in the mix?

AC1D1K

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Pettis was flukey AF ( only KO loss in how many pro bouts? 50 + ?)where does Stephen stand in todays WW division?I say he KOs usman colby and askren easy

He couldn't hurt Woodley once in 50 mins of fighting, and Usman proved he is a far superior fighter to Woodley.

The only wrestler that he's beaten is a post-USADA Hendricks

What makes you think he'll run through those guys?

He couldn't hurt Woodley once in 50 mins of fighting, and Usman proved he is a far superior fighter to Woodley.

The only wrestler that he's beaten is a post-USADA Hendricks

What makes you think he'll run through those guys?
Dont ask me ask some guy named robert whitaker i heard hes kinda good. The point is wb can knock anyone out thats his wildcard factor

Dont ask me ask some guy named robert whitaker i heard hes kinda good. The point is wb can knock anyone out thats his wildcard factor
Wonderboy beating Whittaker at 170 means literally nothing.

Whittaker lost to Court McGee at that weight lmao

Wonderboy is actually the real “baddest mother fucker” champ. That dude just says BMF. You can tell he grew up in the streets.

Wonderboy beating Whittaker at 170 means literally nothing.

Whittaker lost to Court McGee at that weight lmao
Okay wonderboy is trash is that what u want to hear? Im entitled to my opinion buddy. Hes in the mix

Wonderboy is actually the real “baddest mother fucker” champ. That dude just says BMF. You can tell he grew up in the streets.
I doubt hes even said a swear word in his whole life. He is still dangerous tho and would do well on the streets

How is he not in the mix? Hes in the WW division that makes him in the mix by definition
Where did I say he wasn't in the mix?

You're the one that made the ridiculous claim of him being able to "KO Usman Colby and Askren easily"

He couldn't even KO Masvidal, who was a perfect stylistic matchup for him.

I doubt hes even said a swear word in his whole life. He is still dangerous tho and would do well on the streets
Dude! Watch it mister! Don’t ever say “swear word” when talking about wonderboy!

You're the one that made the ridiculous claim of him being able to "KO Usman Colby and Askren easy"
HE can knockout anyone. Those guys are incluced in anyone! U r something else buddy

You're the one that made the ridiculous claim of him being able to "KO Usman Colby and Askren easily"

He couldn't even KO Masvidal, who was a perfect stylistic matchup for him.
U acting like knocking out mas is easy when nobody does it.

lol Only if BMF stands for "Boring Motherfucker"

The only street he grew up on was Sesame Street lmao

lol Only if BMF stands for "Boring Motherfucker"

The only street he grew up on was Sesame Street lmao
That green guy lives in dumpster would piece u up like thanksgiving night dinner

gangsta-oscar-the-grouch-funny-hd-wallpaper-1920x1080-10031.jpg

Back