Watching UFC PPV on PS4?

Tarbender

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm staying in a hotel for the time being, so I can't order tomorrow night's fights through cable.....I do however have my PS4 hooked up and running. I noticed that I can order the fight through PS Plus!

Anyone on here watch a UFC PPV on PS Plus?.....How was it?

Thanks in advance!

I've watched a few on xbox live. They turned out fine. Not sure how much different the PlayStation network is, but if you have a good interwebs connection I would think you'd be ok.

I'm staying in a hotel for the time being, so I can't order tomorrow night's fights through cable.....I do however have my PS4 hooked up and running. I noticed that I can order the fight through PS Plus!

Thanks in advance!
It's good on my internet which is pretty garbage which is probably what you'll have but I'm assuming they will have it to order on there? Either way it's not bad but if you wanna watch a watchable fight cough cough and have a laptop you can go that route but I'd go with the PS4 because I'm assuming you checked if you could order it there

It's good on my internet which is pretty garbage which is probably what you'll have but I'm assuming they will have it to order on there? Either way it's not bad but if you wanna watch a watchable fight cough cough and have a laptop you can go that route but I'd go with the PS4 because I'm assuming you checked if you could order it there
Cough cough can't wait to watch the ppv I bought in HD

UFC Fight Pass is now on the PS4??

As far as I know the only way to watch on PS4 is by downloading the live events viewer app. They don't have all the fights though. But my experience with it has been great.

images

Works fine. I watch all events through the Viaplay app on my PS4.

They don't include prelims though, which sucks ass sometimes.

Thanks in advance!
It's good on my internet which is pretty garbage which is probably what you'll have but I'm assuming they will have it to order on there? Either way it's not bad but if you wanna watch a watchable fight cough cough and have a laptop you can go that route but I'd go with the
Don't get me wrong I do buy the fights cough cough in SDDDDD if I know it's deff going to be good but this isn't one of them

Works fine. I watch all events through the Viaplay app on my PS4.

They don't include prelims though, which sucks ass sometimes.
How much does it cost without the prelims?

Works good..Just cant rewind or anything like that. Worth it for $45

How much does it cost without the prelims?
Viaplay doesn't have the rights to stream all the prelims.

I pay 17 bucks a month (it costs 34, but I share the subscription with a friend), and you get access to basically every sport (useless in my case), and a bunch of tv shows and movies which is pretty cool. Better than wasting money on fightpass/ppv's IMO.

Works out pretty well. Buddy gets his soccer and football and I get my boxing/mma.

Can I watch the UFC on my Nintendo 64?

Can I watch the UFC on my Nintendo 64?
Posted @4:20 FTMFW

Would be sweet, the fighters would look like Billy Lee and Jimmy Lee in 8 bit lol

Edit: I already forgot you said N64 and went right to NES... d'oh!

Viaplay doesn't have the rights to stream all the prelims.

I pay 17 bucks a month (it costs 34, but I share the subscription with a friend), and you get access to basically every sport (useless in my case), and a bunch of tv shows and movies which is pretty cool. Better than wasting money on fightpass/ppv's IMO.

Works out pretty well. Buddy gets his soccer and football and I get my boxing/mma.

You must be Scandinavian. This is not available in the US i believe.
Viasat owns the rights to the UFC in Scandinavia

Back