Watching UFC Facebook Prelims on iPAD?

CDF47

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How can you watch UFC Facebook prelim fights on iPAD? When I go to Facebook.com it says to get the UFC app which I do but then nothing shows up about the Facebook prelim fights. There are apps that allow Adobe Flash on iPAD but they are not the greatest.

Maybe try watching them on Youtube instead?

You can watch them on youtube with the ipad/iphone devices.

Yes, I watch them on my iPhone on YouTube and I don't experience any real lag time or shitty picture quality.

FYI, the Spike mobile feeds of Bellator are of exceptional quality, surprisingly

Yes, I watch them on my iPhone on YouTube and I don't experience any real lag time or shitty picture quality.

FYI, the Spike mobile feeds of Bellator are of exceptional quality, surprisingly

What browser do you use? I found it only works with some browsers. I want to watch on iPAD and then show it on my TV using Apple TV. Trying to get a full screen HD picture. Also, do you have a link to these prelims. I found a link to them but only works in some browsers.

How can you watch UFC Facebook prelim fights on iPAD? When I go to Facebook.com it says to get the UFC app which I do but then nothing shows up about the Facebook prelim fights. There are apps that allow Adobe Flash on iPAD but they are not the greatest.

I have had success watching streams with Puffin Browser on my Iphone 4 I think it has a 14 day trial so i would recommend giving it a try

won't you be too busy hanging out at starbuck's, writing a screenplay or something?

I can watch them on my phone using flash on the desktop youtube version. Now doesn't IOS have an app for flash named SKYDRIVE OR SKYDIVE?

What browser do you use? I found it only works with some browsers. I want to watch on iPAD and then show it on my TV using Apple TV. Trying to get a full screen HD picture. Also, do you have a link to these prelims. I found a link to them but only works in some browsers.

I just use Safari.

Can't find link, should be readily available soo though.

The PPV order channel has been showing the Facebook prelims in the upper right corner screen for the past few PPV's.

Back