Watch closely til the end

Hey, the pitchfork gets put away when people stop being philistines and grinding grannies cheeks into meat loaf and bone meal on the hard ground.

Sir, is this you?

You repeatedly imply or outright accuse me of justifying violence against the grandma, but the only person in this exchange who has excused and justified violence is you.

You repeatedly imply or outright accuse me of justifying violence against the grandma, but the only person in this exchange who has excused and justified violence is you.
Refusing to intervene in this situation could have cost granny her life and kicks were the most effective way to stop the assault.

Some guys are willing to help an old woman in danger while others hide and surmise how she might deserve it.

Guess we know which category you fall into.

Refusing to intervene in this situation could have cost granny her life and kicks were the most effective way to stop the assault.

Some guys are willing to help an old woman in danger while others hide and surmise how she might deserve it.

Guess we know which category you fall into.
Again, I have advocated for intervention.

Control your childish impulses, or the adults will control them for you.

Again, I have advocated for intervention.

Control your childish impulses, or the adults will control them for you.
I think that advice is for you because I am relaxed and you seem perturbed over this grandma beater suffering consequences. Kicks were warranted. If you disagree, that's just your opinion. Granny was grateful for those kicks that saved her life. I'll bet the next day, she enjoyed her breakfast and bingo game more than any other in her life. She was probably so happy that she ate extra metamucil to poop and then stayed up late watching threes company. If you had been there to save her, your intervention would have been really weak because you are too concerned about the safety of the granny beater to effectively stop him. Keep granny safe with soccer kicks!!!

IMG_20240218_182201.gif

I think that advice is for you because I am relaxed and you seem perturbed over this grandma beater suffering consequences. Kicks were warranted. If you disagree, that's just your opinion. Granny was grateful for those kicks that saved her life. I'll bet the next day, she enjoyed her breakfast and bingo game more than any other in her life. She was probably so happy that she ate extra metamucil to poop and then stayed up late watching threes company. If you had been there to save her, your intervention would have been really weak because you are too concerned about the safety of the granny beater to effectively stop him. Keep granny safe with soccer kicks!!!

View attachment 1030428
So emotional.

Interesting watch but does leave a nasty taste in one's mouth.
Yes. And it leaves the question: Why did he do that to the old women?

P.S.: What I have learned in life is that people do all kinds of stuff, things you can imagine and can't imagine. Whether you want it or not, everything has already been done and/or will be done in the future.

Back