wat da f---... the event is on sunday

Sunday cards are typically surprisingly good

I don't mind a Sunday card every blue moon so I can do something else Saturday night, not watching a football game though.

Sucks to be an Aussie as the event will happen at lunchtime Monday.

So with usual card times you guys watch over lunch on Sunday? That’s appealing to me!

Given up the heavy drinking so having the live fights any time other than Saturday night would be ideal ha.

Here in the UK a standard UFC card would air live @ 3am start - although we do get the PPV for free.

So with usual card times you guys watch over lunch on Sunday? That’s appealing to me!

Given up the heavy drinking so having the live fights any time other than Saturday night would be ideal ha.

Here in the UK a standard UFC card would air live @ 3am start - although we do get the PPV for free.

I seem to be in the minority but I enjoy spending a Sunday from about 10am to 3pm watching the prelims and then main card.

I seem to be in the minority but I enjoy spending a Sunday from about 10am to 3pm watching the prelims and then main card.

I like the idea.

Because main cards start at circa 3am in the UK (5am for big Vegas Boxing), I tend to have people over for the really big cards / fights - for many cards I just record on my box and watch with breakfast on Sunday morning.

Getting old, can’t be doing with staying up until 6am any more.

Yeah, finally have my Saturdays off and see its on a Sunday. was looking forward to seeing the main event.

Back