Wasteland

Company guys...
By the way i'd crush meisha from behind.

Ronda would crush Mayweather

This guy defends Ronda in every thread. At first I thought he was trolling but now it looks like he's serious....lol.

Anyone who thinks Ronda would be able to take Floyd down without eating 5 punches to the dome is purely moronic. He's able to elude the fastest of men fighters, but can't get out of the way of a bumbling chick as she shoots for a sloppy takedown. That logic is laughable.

How is this still a thing? But since it is...

floydvsrousey-700x350.jpg

Why does she always punch guys in the armpit, is that a secret male weak spot

Floyd vs Rousey will never happen.

The only woman Floyd is willing to punch is his girlfriend.

I hate all this May Vs Ronda shit.... shameless promotion... Everyone knows if Floyd defends himself verbally he will come off as(more of) a woman beater scumbag.... Just dumb....

And Money May takes it...I cant believe people are having this convo.

First of all caraway is an idiot, he called him "Lloyd" twice.

Secondly people thinking ronda would last 30 seconds against Floyd is comical, I agree with rogan about most things fight related but in this case he is 100% incorrect and it's laughable.

And finally that's the best I've ever seen Miesha look who I'm generally not a fan of. She's seems to be getting better looking recently.

This argument is now lame. They will never fight. All shit threads like these should be deleted because it clogs up the good ole Wasteland. It was interesting when Rogan said it. Now its fucking lame and a shit fight that will NEVER fucking happen. Who gives a shit on this make believe shit.

And my dad can beat up your dad. What the hell is going on with this being talked about like it would ever happen?

I wish the UFC would stop dick riding Mayweathers name. They only say this stupid shit to garner more interest. Floyd would destroy Ronda its not even debatable

Back