Media Wasn't this supposed to be Connor?

Road House was a fucking terrible movie, even by the standards of 80s action movies, that is only liked ironically because of how stupid and shit it is, like The Room. (Also by genuinely retarded people).

It managed to find that 'so bad it's good' sweet spot. It's impossible to recreate that, and any attempt to will just result in an outright terrible movie. The odds of this remake not being awful are zero.

Road House was a fucking terrible movie, even by the standards of 80s action movies, that is only liked ironically because of how stupid and shit it is, like The Room. (Also by genuinely retarded people).

It managed to find that 'so bad it's good' sweet spot. It's impossible to recreate that, and any attempt to will just result in an outright terrible movie. The odds of this remake not being awful are zero.
You, sir, have a TERRIBLE attittude!
This is pure hate!!!

But being honest with myself, I can't deny any of what you wrote!
we are terrible people!

Guess we’ll see what Conor’s star power is really made of, if this outsells Godzilla Minus One or anything, I’ll become a believer. If not, goes to show and expose Conor nuthuggers always spewing out “everyone knows why! My grandma doesn’t watch MMA and knows him!”

in a way it did. staright to streaming services. will not be in theaters. that is the modern day cancelling.
I'm glad there is at least some common sense in the buisness/ movie/ money world. That shit was otherworldy bad with Gyllenguy showing his abs playing tough guy. What a mis-cast, and on top fucking McGregor. It's like that Godzilla movie with Dan Severn etc but sold as serious shit.

I always thought Gyllenhall played Dalton (Swayzes role) and Conroy the Evil Boss Main Henchman (played by Marshall Teague)

MV5BMjAzODA4MTU1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzU2OTY2NDE@._V1_.jpg

road-house-lg.jpg

MV5BMWU5OGFhYjUtNTAwOC00NzBmLWI4NWYtY2QyYjRhMjg2Njc1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcwNTE1Ng@@._V1_.jpg

I wonder how low they had to film Conor from to make him look man sized?
They likely did it like on the hobbit only in reverse. Kinda like they did for John Cofee in green mile. Standing on boxes and camera angles pointing up lol. If they
Can make a Conor sized guy a hobbit, they can make him a giant as well. He will have limited screen time and any fights will be shot with camera looking up at Conor and down at his opponent. I'm sure it will consist of a left hand, and nothing much else, cut away to normal sized guys after leprechaun shot.

They likely did it like on the hobbit only in reverse. Kinda like they did for John Cofee in green mile. Standing on boxes and camera angles pointing up lol. If they
Can make a Conor sized guy a hobbit, they can make him a giant as well. He will have limited screen time and any fights will be shot with camera looking up at Conor and down at his opponent. I'm sure it will consist of a left hand, and nothing much else, cut away to normal sized guys after leprechaun shot.

Mostly close-ups on the left hand (edited to look like Brian Shaws)hitting faces

Back