Was Woodley's foot broken during Gastelum fight?

CostumedExtrmst

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any verification of this. I've read it was in a few threads, but most people are hating on him for a poor performance, WITHOUT mentioning this possible injury during the fight. Any proof of this injury?

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/3/79...s-off-broken-foot-he-sustained-at-ufc-183-mma

Screen_Shot_2015-02-03_at_9.21.15_AM.0.png

The amount of crap he gets is beyond ridiculous. I've even heard some say he's a boring fighter because of the crappy fight he had with KG.. Uh yea.. He fought with a frikkin broken foot from the first round on.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/2/3/79...s-off-broken-foot-he-sustained-at-ufc-183-mma

Screen_Shot_2015-02-03_at_9.21.15_AM.0.png

The amount of crap he gets is beyond ridiculous. I've even heard some say he's a boring fighter because of the crappy fight he had with KG.. Uh yea.. He fought with a frikkin broken foot from the first round on.
Uriah Hall fought with a fucking open fractured toe that was barely hanging on by the ligament and still had an exciting fight with Thiago Santos. He was throwing kicks with it throughout the fight and didn't even flinch when Rogan asked about his foot. He just said some inspirational shit, and no excuses. Jon Jones did the same and didn't give any excuses either. That is the difference between the everyone else and Tyron, they don't sit there bitching and crying about anything.

It was a boring fight but Kelvin deserves more of the blame because he missed weight so much and didn't try to cut off Tyron more aggressively.

Woodley was brutally boring in Strikeforce. If he doesn't get the early KO, you're in for a boring as cock fight.

Uriah Hall fought with a fucking open fractured toe that was barely hanging on by the ligament and still had an exciting fight with Thiago Santos. He was throwing kicks with it throughout the fight and didn't even flinch when Rogan asked about his foot. He just said some inspirational shit, and no excuses. Jon Jones did the same and didn't give any excuses either. That is the difference between the everyone else and Tyron, they don't sit there bitching and crying about anything.

Either you're Tyron's illegitimate child or he banged your gf/wife.

When it's proven someone had a legitimate injury that altered their performance in a particular fight and people are STILL spewing vitriolic hate, it pretty much exposes a bias. Some of us already knew that though.

Any verification of this. I've read it was in a few threads, but most people are hating on him for a poor performance, WITHOUT mentioning this possible injury during the fight. Any proof of this injury?
serious.jpg

Thread went exactly like I thought it would. Hypocrites that make excuses for their favorite fighters stubbing a toe, expecting Woodley to be 100% with a fucking broken foot. Yet, they claim to harbor no bias. Bullshit.

Back