• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was Volkanovski Ever Any Good????

Seriously though. First time he runs into any power hes out cold and first time he fought someone thats actually elite like Islam he folded. Super overrated. This was basically guaranteed.
I would delete this post. By this logic NO ONE was ever that good.

Then explain to us why he was ever that good.

-Because he beat up a punching bag in ortega
-Because he beat up brain damaged holloway
-Because he beat up a 65 year old korean guy named zombie who gets knocked out in spectacular fashion on the regular
-Because he beat Frankie Edgar's son Rodriguez who prances around the cage and prays people dont grapple him because he has no wrestling

-Because he beat up a 65 year old korean guy named zombie who gets knocked out in spectacular fashion on the regular
-Because he beat Frankie Edgar's son Rodriguez who prances around the cage and prays people dont grapple him because he has no wrestling

See, this is the kind of respect and post i wanna see. So now we can have a discuss if he was ever that good. Quality post

Why did you not ban the TS? Serious question. These type of threads, you know it's bad trolling.

You've been here for how long, and don't know the lore.
tumblr_o183eg7Okh1tjydheo3_500.gif

Lmfao wasn't too long ago when Joe called him the GOAT featherweight.

No fuck yourself! Stop doing the job, sounds like you can't come up with a reason.

So it stand, never that good.

Your kinda cute when your angry
Beat: Max x 3, T City, Mendes, Aldo, K Zombie, Yair

The guy has gone through a slew of very talented fighters in one of the harder weight classes I might add, and let's not forget he's been fighting since 2012, so a 12 year long career and to go 26-4 I think is a pretty impressive run for the guy.

You are seeing the tail end of his career, and he might not of made the best decisions, but this "he wasn't that good" is a bunch of BS.

You can do this shit with anybody's record. Anyone's.

No fuck yourself! Stop doing the job, sounds like you can't come up with a reason.

So it stand, never that good.

Your kinda cute when your angry
I'm not angry, I just think youre stupid haha and def. putting you on ignore

Back