Was Ronda Suspended For 1 Year?

Horriblehim

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
We all know Ronda was the biggest star on the roster at the time of hdr last fight. Is it possible that she popped for something and was given a one year suspension, but due to her popularity was able to strike a deal with the commision? Maybe she pleaded that making it public would be detrimental to her reputation and was able to serve the suspension in privacy. Do you guys think this is possible?

I think she's just got mental hangups and was embarrassed over losing.

We all know Ronda was the biggest star on the roster at the time of hdr last fight. Is it possible that she popped for something and was given a one year suspension, but due to her popularity was able to strike a deal with the commision? Maybe she pleaded that making it public would be detrimental to her reputation and was able to serve the suspension in privacy. Do you guys think this is possible?
possible as in the time line makes sense for sure. But something would have been leaked at some point about it at this point so not probable

Possible, but improbable. The UFC started with partnering with USADA on July 1st, 2015. Rousey lost in November of the same year. If she popped during that period, USADA would have put out a press release.

nope!

I can't imagine that popping for PEDs would've been worse for her image than the crazy shit she's been doing for the last year.

Cyborg fans scrambling

T800zQ0.gif

How has no one posted the Ronda/Holly KO gif yet?

Maybe that was my job and I fucked it up?

Did Conor get Dee pregnant in order to cover up an impending suspension? I believe so.

You're an idiot.

If they didn't hide Jones or Lesnar they wouldn't hide Rousey. A year off after a brutal KO gives time for jaw and brain to recover

Actually she's still suspended, she's just allowed to fight anyway, cuz of favoritism.

Shameful!

Back