Was McGregor at his absolute best at 194?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He looked so smooth and relaxed. His confidence going in against the p4p numero uno was something else. But I'm sure he was also scared.

No, he was at his best at UFC 196 when he didn't have drain himself to a skeleton to make weight the day before.

It was over before I knew it. He did look pretty relaxed though, I had a good feeling about it.

And even though Aldo has beeing doing that thing forever ("that thing" = staring at the floor like a boy who gets bullied at school) and kicking ass right after it, I ALWAYS get the feeling that he's nervous.

He looked so smooth and relaxed. His confidence going in against the p4p numero uno was something else. But I'm sure he was also scared.
ill-tell-you.gif

his footwork looked superb.

for all 13 seconds, at least...

The best Conor was against Holloway that was a class performance. If he can't go back to that he be hard to beat.

For Conor's sake I hope not. Otherwise Diaz beats that ass again.

The best Conor was against Holloway that was a class performance. If he can't go back to that he be hard to beat.

My favorite McGregor performance in the UFC. Second was the Dennis Siver fight.

For Conor's sake I hope not. Otherwise Diaz beats that ass again.
I'm not sure what you mean. Conor knocked out the so called best fighter in the world at 13 seconds into the fight, this is by far his best performance in the Octagon.

His luck was at it's best

The Dustin fight was beautiful.

No, he was at his best at UFC 196 when he didn't have drain himself to a skeleton to make weight the day before.

If you honestly believe he was at this best, you are living in a world of delusion. he was far from his best. Sure, he cuts weight for 145, and it's tough. But changing from 155lb to 170lbs with only 10 or so days before the fight, effected his cardio, his speed, everything. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you. But he fought 23lbs heavier than at anytime in his ufc career. he had only fought 155lbs 3x in his life. So you're telling people, that extra weight isn't going to slow him down or effect his wind? He wasn't nearly as lean as he normally was. Fighting at your walk around weight is not a good thing.

If you honestly believe he was at this best, you are living in a world of delusion. he was far from his best. Sure, he cuts weight for 145, and it's tough. But changing from 155lb to 170lbs with only 10 or so days before the fight, effected his cardio, his speed, everything. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you. But he fought 23lbs heavier than at anytime in his ufc career. he had only fought 155lbs 3x in his life. So you're telling people, that extra weight isn't going to slow him down or effect his wind? He wasn't nearly as lean as he normally was. Fighting at your walk around weight is not a good thing.
Hahah I'm the one in a world of delusion??

What weight would Conor have entered the cage had he fought RDA at 155?

What weight did Conor actually enter the cage when he fought Nate at 170?

And as I'm sure you are aware, Conor used to fight at 155 before he entered the UFC. It's his more comfortable weight class. Even his own trainer said he NEVER wanted to see Conor make 145 again.....how can you be at your absolute best, after doing a weight cut your own trainer never wants to watch again?

Conor vs Max considering his injury/how dominant it was has to be arguably the most impressive performance in the Octagon I have seen in many years anyway, maybe ever.

Also a stud against Brimage, Aldo, DP, DB.
I wouldnt say his performance against Chad was not good but the others are just spectacular performances against mostly top pro fighters.

Read the truth here. Not the twisted writings of delusional nuthuggers like yourself.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/3/12/1...-a-few-pounds-heavier-than-usual-against-nate

From his S&C coach:
"So, he weighed in at 168 [prior to UFC 196]. So you're talking 76 kilos. He was probably 1 or 2 kilos heavier than he was fighting in Dublin, fighting in Boston, fighting in Vegas against Poirier, I wasn't there for July against Mendes so I don't know, Aldo again it was probably the same. So he was only 1 and a half, maybe 2 kilos heavier than he was in those other fights".

Back