Was Khabib's dad in the corner when Khabib fought Gleison Tibau *his only loss

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
There is a lot of pressure on Khabib. Pleasing putin, pleasing the arabs, but one of the biggest factors is his DAD. We know that Khabib does not listen when his dad is away. He eats cake, he doesn't stick to game plans against AL LA QUINTA.

When he fought Tibau *a fight he lost in the eyes of everyone* he showed a lack of versatility. He was going for takedown after takedown, despite the fact it was not working. You know who is old and stubborn to follow game plans? Khabib's dad. If he was present at the Tibau fight, and this is CONFRIMED, then the odds for Dustin winning this fight have DRASTICALLY increased.

Mendez is much better coach than Abdulmanap imo, i also dont think he is Duke Rufus level coach either. He may cause a mistake in the match.

that fight was 7 years ago..

9HVJQ90.gif

Khabib beat Tibau. Judges scored it 30-27 when they should have scored it 29-28.
Gleeson took Round 2 but he didn't win the fight.

Khabib beat Tibau. Judges scored it 30-27 when they should have scored it 29-28.
Gleeson took Round 2 but he didn't win the fight.

I swear the people who keep saying Tibau won haven't even watched the fight.

Mendez is much better coach than Abdulmanap imo, i also dont think he is Duke Rufus level coach either. He may cause a mistake in the match.
they work in tandem
that's why you hear Javier scream "Father plan" every time Khabib wants to play the boxer
they don't have the same job
Jav's job is to get Khabib to implement "Father plan" (takedown+smash for the layman) as quickly and safely as possible.
Jav may be a better corner man, but as a coach and trainer, they are peers. 2 great minds.

wouldn't look too much into it, that fight happened ages ago, oh also tibau was on a good amount of roids back in the day...

That was when he first joined AKA? Khabib was a different fighter before AKA. He was in New Jersey in some small gym. I don't think he wouldn't have gone too far without AKA. He didn't even know what headgear and mouthpiece was and he was in the United States at the other gym.

Back