• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Was Jose Aldo's 13 second loss the most humiliating defeat in UFC history?

Ronda v. Nunes first for how bad she performed the the Holm fight second

Conor getting subbed by a RNC in the second round is more humiliating than Aldo running into dynamite thirteen seconds into the fight.

Aldo didn't get beat on or picked apart like Barao did against TJfpr four to five rounds. He simply fought with emotion and payed for it. Everyone gets dropped in the fight business. Rooks get caught with RNC early in fights.

Ronda being slaughtered by Holly is #1. Aldo is runner up. Ronda chicken dancing against Nunes is #3.

Fuck no

Shogun lost way worse to Jones, completely dominated in every single aspect of MMA.

Other fights like Cain/JDS 2 and JJ/Esparza were so lopsided as title fights

CM Punk

at least Aldo landed a punch before it was over, Punk whiffed right into a double-leg.

I remember feeling embarrassed for Maia against Anderson. Such disrespect.

I dunno though, there are a lot of embarrassment possible inside that cage.

Tis why I'm a lover and not a fighter....

..well... I'm also allergic to pain and uncomfortable with being in conflict haha.

Anyway...
Brock breakdancing with Cain was pretty bad

up there with forrest anderson silva

honorable mentions
cat zingano ronda
ronda nunes, learned nothing

Jose Aldo gets knocked out and embarrassed in 13 seconds
There are lots of humiliating losses in the UFC. Examples include Anderson Silva getting dropped after acting cocky, Brock Lesnar getting pounded by Overeem and covering up.

However, nothing comes close to the humiliating Jose Aldo felt when he was knocked out in just 13 seconds in front of a 15,000 strong crowd and 1.6 million households who watched the PPV

Most embarrassing loss in UFC history?
2F54B80600000578-0-image-a-22_1449990366407.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Aldo just got caught. I think the Nunes win over Rousey was far more embarrassing because she got completely outclassed for like a minute straight. Most people know that ANYONE can get caught by a lightening bolt, especially when it comes from a guy like Conor.

Most humiliating, most embarrassing, biggest win, biggest upset, hardest knockout...these threads...
raw

Jose Aldo gets knocked out and embarrassed in 13 seconds
There are lots of humiliating losses in the UFC. Examples include Anderson Silva getting dropped after acting cocky, Brock Lesnar getting pounded by Overeem and covering up.

However, nothing comes close to the humiliating Jose Aldo felt when he was knocked out in just 13 seconds in front of a 15,000 strong crowd and 1.6 million households who watched the PPV

Most embarrassing loss in UFC history?
2F54B80600000578-0-image-a-22_1449990366407.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Ronda vs Nunes and Holm were worse. Conor panic wrestling against Nate was also more embarrassing, especially after Conor coined the phrase.

It is fighting for second place with Cat, Ronda and Forest.
First place goes to Kalib Starnes

Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunes has to be has to be close to the top, of the worst embarrassing proformance ever.

Digging up a thread that died four months ago to lay this grammatical abortion on it is pretty fucking embarassing too.

Most embarrassing to me is when Silva was backing up and doing his dancing then getting knocked out...Aldo was trying to hurt McGregor and was not clowning around and just got blasted.

Back