Was JoJo Robbed Against Chookagian?

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think she was; she was brutalizing Chookagian's legs with an abundance of leg kicks and she took her down 3 times. I don't know how the judges gave Chookagian the win.

Also, I was excited to see JoJo Vs Valentina, but now we won't see that for a while and I'm definitely not excited to see Katlyn Vs Valentina.

Shouldn’t have showboated to close out close round. I don’t feel the least bit sorry for her.

I thought Calderwood won at first but i rewatched it the next day and changed my mind

Jojo fought to basically play the judging criteria. She just leg kicked and got some meaningless takedowns

Chookagian actually fought her and showed more skill...Calderwood tried to out point a better fighter

That's what i see anyways

Shouldn’t have showboated to close out close round. I don’t feel the least bit sorry for her.
I was surprised that she did that because that's not like JoJo. Also she thought Katyln was going to run around the Octagon like she usually does; but she didn't. She stood right in front of JoJo and that's what JoJo wanted, so I have no idea why she was showboating.

It's WMMA
giphy.gif

no, jojo got outworked and chook could not miss with the 1-2 on jojo's pretty face

It was super close, toss up imo...

No, Blonde Fighter boxed her up all night long and showed no ill effects from any of the leg kicks. The takedowns led to nothing, not even significant control.

There's a reason why this was on the pre-prelims. "Jojo" is a can.

Just because Joe Rogan only talks about leg kicks during his commentary, doesn't mean they're going to matter to the judges when the person doing the kicking is getting punched in the face at a 2:1 ratio.

i put a huge bet down on chook. i was very nervous and thought she deserved the win, but could see how some judges couldve gave it to jojo

I think she was; she was brutalizing Chookagian's legs with an abundance of leg kicks and she took her down 3 times. I don't know how the judges gave Chookagian the win.

Also, I was excited to see JoJo Vs Valentina, but now we won't see that for a while and I'm definitely not excited to see Katlyn Vs Valentina.
she did well in round 1. in round 2 and 3 chookagian did more. and jojo wasted the last round making funny faces and looking like a fool. she didn't even try

Does it matter? Valentina is going to destroy either of them.

chick fights = my break time....bathroom, order pizza or chinese....play withmy cats...anything to tide me over till the next fight.

Calderwood looks 22 and 48 at the same time.

She didn't win the fight tho. Chookagian handled it even though both girls were clearly point fighting (which supposedly makes fights harder to score).

Honestly who cares, they'd both get smashed by Valentina.
Plus Calderwood showboating and clowning about in the final round makes me have no sympathy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back