Was Jean Charles Skarbowsky the most ridiculous boogeyman ever

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Im thinking back to the season of TUF with georges and he brings this guy in to ruff up his fighters and the ufc makes it look like this guy went thru every fighter like they were extras in a bruce lee movie. It was just absolutely ridiculous and obviously completely staged.

Post a clip bro, I can’t see into your mind

I think they just sparred, no grappling so yea as an accomplished MT fighter he's going to have the advantage. Consider it's with 12-16 oz gloves, shin guards etc which he's going to be more accustomed to training and fighting in and it was at a time where mma fighters had real bad striking

I think they just sparred, no grappling so yea as an accomplished MT fighter he's going to have the advantage. Consider it's with 12-16 oz gloves, shin guards etc which he's going to be more accustomed to training and fighting in and it was at a time where mma fighters had real bad striking
The thing is he beat up all the TUF fighters while drunk and hungover.

Dis ghuy iz crazy in is ed man.

Last edited:
Well, they're tuf fighters, not top ranked UFC guys. Plus he's a top MT guy, and it was only striking. What else would you expect?

In a striking match any good muay thai fighter would beat the piss out if these “ultimate fighters” drunk or hungover if they’re use to it

Not staged at all lol, he tooled them while half in the bag.
Master Rafael does the same shit too, it's a joy to watch

The way they portrayed him as an invincible, drunken and indestructible Muay Thai fighter was kinda ridiculous, but I have no doubt the guy is tough though, like any serious Muay Thai fighter.

But yeah it's a TV show... They did put an extra-mustard or two

When he showed up with a mini beer gut and tossed everyone around. Shit was hilarious. When TUF was fun to watch.

Jean Charles makes Conor shoot for takedown after their first exchange tbh.

The thing is he beat up all the TUF fighters while drunk and hungover.
Now that part if I had to guess was exaggerated. He didn't appear drunk to me anyways but who knows, no way to prove either way

The big carrot top looking dude is human punching bag.
Too much target to possibly miss lol, sometimes size gets used against you by a smaller, craftier sharpshooter type cat. Pretty impressive

That guy was definitley the goat

Lol are we talking about the drunk MT coach that GSP brought in? That guy was fun.

Back