Was it really a TKO?

Exactly he's out. heres a gif from that angle.

I guess cause the UFC listed it as a TKO in the event. see my gif above.

Looks like he was KO’d and then the last punch woke his body back up again to me, which is why he came around quickly and it was hard to tell from the other angle.

They ruled this shit a fucking "Knockout" too. Whoever's responsible should be shot imo
SoupySeveralGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

KO.

camera panned away pretty quickly
If it had not we would have seen Conor without his faculties

Note he was not looking at Dustin, both his hands were down, not guarding at all.

he was out.

Exactly he's out. heres a gif from that angle.

I guess cause the UFC listed it as a TKO in the event. see my gif above.
That right hand was brutally on the button when he went down.

KO. when he went down, he was gonna take unanswered shots, he wasn't looking the right way, went limp for a second, probably woke up by the last shot

Forrest Griffin's loss to Rashad Evans was originally recorded a submission due to strikes, & then later changed to a TKO.

Well technically, He was Knocked Out.

No really, he got KOd

the mystic one hath spoken bow down to our new over lord

I'm enjoying my day of glory ahah! But make no mistake , from tomorrow on it's back to bolivian and getting thrown under the bus.

They say the fight came is unforgiving, Sherdog is worse ahah

Yup, this is a clear KO
Yeah it's clear as day Conor's movement was heavily affected by them leg kicks cause there's no chance in hell he'd stay in the pocket like that if otherwise.

I'm enjoying my day of glory ahah! But make no mistake , from tomorrow on it's back to bolivian and getting thrown under the bus.

They say the fight came is unforgiving, Sherdog is worse ahah
dont think negtive master your the next messiah

Conor is a good boxer, and he had his moments, but that one dimensional strategy was going to catch up to him.

All jokes aside, it does look like Dustin and his team trained counters and were confident it would come through at some point.

I personally didn’t think his chin would hold up long enough but he proved me wrong.

There are no real KO's in MMA, they're all TKOs.

A KO is when the ref reaches the count of 10 and the fighter can't get up, a TKO is when the ref stops the fight. The former doesn't exist in MMA.

It was so pathetic that Bruce Buffer announced it as a TKO
in ufc 217 when cody and joanna lost,they announced it as a knockout when they were conscious and got back real quick on their feet.and there are a hundreads of examples like that.

Or was it scored as such in order not to make it look so bad?

I mean Conor went defo limp in there, yes he recovered quickly but only because the ref stopped it perfectly.
Doesn't change much but if I were Dustin I'd be a little pissed off with the tko. It was a clean KO, that last punch to the face put Conor to sleep.
He tapped to strikes. Look at his hand. Just sayin look into it.

Back