Was it ever proven that RONda was/is a man on steroids?

mikedanton

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember this?

rousey-note-1.jpg

rousey-restraining-page-2.jpg

This was her face when it was brought up at a press conference.
ronda-rousey-shocked-2.jpg

Whatever happened to the claimant and his claims? Did he get put away by the Fertitta cartel?

Whatever happened to the claimant and his claims? Did he get put away by the Fertitta cartel?

No, they dismissed the case as laughable when the claimant declared his/her fear of Ronda's "Kickboxing skills".

msui2ve.gif

Last edited:
First time to see this. Explains a lot.

Why would she be on steroids if shes trying to go from a man to a woman? That makes no sense. Already disproven with your own words.

I don't know why, you tell me.
ronda-rousey-huge.jpg

Rounda_Rousey_Huge-Featured-660x400.jpg

Damn, how recent is that first one? My point still stands though. He is claiming she is really a man genetically, trying to become a woman. Would make no sense to take steroids if that was the case.

Wow, somebody getting Ronda mixed up with Cyborg, I guess there really is a first time for everything.

Top pic is proof of steroids.

Bottom pic is proof of man or former man IMO. Those shoulders/arms and straight up and down figure!!! Makes Fallon Fox look feminine.

Why would a man trying to pass themselves off as a woman take steroids? Are you trolling me with this crap?

Damn, how recent is that first one?

pump

A slang term commonly used amongst Bodybuilders to refer to the feeling in which blood is 'pumped' into the muscle for support during overload causing it to expand in size and becoming tight, thus being 'pumped' up.

Famously compared to cumming by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the classic Bodybuilding documentry "Pumping Iron".
The most satifying feeling you can get in the gym is the pump. Let's say you train your biceps, blood is rushing in to your muscles and that's what we call the pump. Your muscles get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute and its really tight and its like someone is blowing air into your muscle and it just blows up and it feels different, it feels fantastic. Its as satifying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming.

you guys will all change opinion about her when she breaks a few more arms
give it time :)

http://empirenews.net/ufc-champion-ronda-rousey-admits-to-being-born-a-man/

LAS VEGAS, Nevada –

UFC Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey has reportedly admitted that she was born a man, having undergone gender reassignment surgery when she was 15.

“I was born a man genetically, but I was definitely a woman on the inside,” said Rousey. “Coincidentally, I am still kind of a man on the outside, and that has definitely helped me to have a bit of an advantage in the ring.”

According to UFC rules, the only thing that designates whether a contender is a man or a woman is their genitals, and several people have come forward alleging that Rousey is, indeed, a woman now.

“I can honestly say that she definitely has the girl parts now,” said an anonymous UFC fighter. “I had no problem taking her in bed, but with that in mind, I can honestly say there’s no way in hell I’d ever want to step into the ring with her.”

“It doesn’t matter that I was born with a penis, which would also mean I was born with a completely different body style and ability to gain muscle mass and strength equal to that of a man, giving me a massive advantage over skinny, ugly women in the ring,” said Rousey. “What matters is how I feel about myself, and damn, I feel like a woman.”

Why would a man trying to pass themselves off as a woman take steroids? Are you trolling me with this crap?

So RONda can feel good about themselves by beating up secretaries and assistants like Bethe. Otherwise RONda would be so depressed by the lack of superiority they would kill himself.

Back