• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ware just got screwed. What a terrible decision.

Shit. There's already a lot of people talking about how bad it was. I gotta watch it now. Was it atleast a good fight?
Ya it was but really the decision killed it. Tom landed a bunch of flashy leg kicks hat did nothing really, Ware pressed forward and was never even phased by any. It was just a bad decision this is MMA but I mean this was bad for MMA standards.

Ya it was but really the decision killed it. Tom landed a bunch of flashy leg kicks hat did nothing really, Ware pressed forward and was never even phased by any. It was just a bad decision this is MMA but I mean this was bad for MMA standards.

You listen to commentary too much.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/8912/Tom-Duquesnoy-vs-Terrion-Ware

But you know better than all three judges, and 10 out of 15 media outlets, right?

Get out of here. You have your opinion, but it's just that.

Lol. Ware landed some nice body shots, but if he wanted to win, he would have upped his volume and even hurt Duquesnoy. Duquesnoy clearly landed 1-2, 3 was very close.

Bunch of clowns... decision could have gone either way... u guys use rubbery every time a decision didn’t go ur way

Tell me what Ware did to secure any of the round? Just jabs to the face?

I never heard of any of those people but I bet ya most of them picked the the guy that won decision in their predictions. Bj Penn.com ? lol you you made a real solid point. Look at the fight stats and watch the fight with sound off.

Like I said, you have your opinion, but to cry robbery at something like this is ridiculous. It was a close fight and a lot of people had it the other way.

You listen to commentary too much.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/8912/Tom-Duquesnoy-vs-Terrion-Ware

But you know better than all three judges, and 10 out of 15 media outlets, right?

Get out of here. You have your opinion, but it's just that.
I watch the fights the commentary doesn’t sway me as I consider most of it bullshit. Who landed more? Ware. Who had top control twice? Ware. Who won the scrambles? Ware. Who pushed the action? Ware. Was Ware ever in trouble? No.
Was ware the Ware the one that gassed? No. Who are those people you posted? Never heard of any of them. MMA journalist are garbage dude......even the ones people actually have heard of.

I watch the fights the commentary doesn’t sway me as I consider most of it bullshit. Who landed more? Ware. Who had top control twice? Ware. Who won the scrambles? Ware. Who pushed the action? Ware. Was Ware ever in trouble? No.
Was ware the Ware the one that gassed? No. Who are those people you posted? Never heard of any of them. MMA journalist are garbage dude......even the ones people actually have heard of.

Yep, you know better than EVERYONE else, oh Sherdog guru.

I expected Ware to win, because volume usually beats clean strikes. What's more body and head strikes usually score higher than leg kicks unless there's clear signs of damage. On top of which 2 rounds were punctuated with take downs/top control.
Ware had good reason to look confused at the decision.

Every close fight is a "robbery". Man, y'all some drama queens on here.
I think this is a good point. I would class a robbery as a fight where there was a clear winner. That fight was very close and could’ve gone either way

It was a close fight, but Tom won.

He was faster, landed a shit ton of kicks, and even though Ware pressed forward Tom initiated most of the action.

Tom had more combos and Ware did almost nothing the few times he got Tom down.

Good decision by refs

Back