• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International War Room V240: Congratulations to Rush Limbaugh on one month sober

What is your kink

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What don’t you like about them? All Oreos? Just the cookie? The filling too? What about those ores ice cream sandwiches? Or Oreos ice cream?

I don’t like most cookies in general. They just feel like a really bad junk food that doesn’t taste good enough to be worth it.

I don’t know about the ice cream but a crumbled up Oreo in ice cream can be good.

Could be a lot meatier, though.

tenor.gif

Agreed. But snickerdoodles are great.

I can’t even think of a cookie that would be an exception. Maybe a really soft chocolate chip. I actually like that cookie dough you can eat without cooking it but that will get you fat very fast. That was part of my lockdown 25lbs.

Agreed. But snickerdoodles are great.

Snickerdoodles are gross and make you thirsty. They're the pretzels of cookies.

Favorite store bought = fig newtons. Best homemade = chocolate cookies with caramel inside.

Favorite store bought = fig newtons. Best homemade = chocolate cookies with caramel inside.

Nothing touches chocolate with caramel

Are you on anything? I may be over aggressive on late games if Kansas cashes out

Nothing touches chocolate with caramel

Are you on anything? I may be over aggressive on late games if Kansas cashes out

Nah I only bet on who I can watch or keep tabs on, and I'm at the gym right now.

Only loss so far is Wichita St, a team that has let me down more than any other through the years.

Weird that you say that because my general reason for disliking cookies is that they make me thirsty, and snickerdoodles are my favorite because they are an exception to that. Hipster vegan coffee shop on Piedmont Ave. (Oakland) makes some great ones.

Don't like any store-bought cookies, and FNs are particularly gross IMO, though the texture is better than most cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back