• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
2utkcph.gif

QUOTE]

Christ, why are McGregor s suits always too small. The man spends probably 5 or 10x what I do. Cant he afford a tailor with a conscience?

Does anyone remember the time where every UFC fight "had the potential to be the greatest fight of all time?"

<31>

Does anyone remember the time where every UFC fight "had the potential to be the greatest fight of all time?"

<31>

Well, now Dana is throwing his champs under the bus and actively discourages people from buying PPVs while he's supposed to be a promoter or something, so I guess that kind of balances it out

Well, now Dana is throwing his champs under the bus and actively discourages people from buying PPVs while he's supposed to be a promoter or something, so I guess that kind of balances it out
<{anton}>

I wish I followed MMA outside of the huge fights, at least just to keep track of Dana's horseshit

<{anton}>

I wish I followed MMA outside of the huge fights, at least just to keep track of Dana's horseshit

“I’m not thrilled with Demetrious Johnson,” White explained. “You’re the pound-for-pound best in the world, T.J. Dillashaw challenges you – one of the best in the world, former world champion – and you flat out deny the fight, flat out say, ‘I won’t do it. I want Ray Borg.’

“You want Ray Borg, we’ll give you Ray Borg. I’m sure the fans will be clamoring for it. Ticket sales will be through the roof and pay-per-views will be off the charts.”

“You’re talking about superfights and you want $2 million and all this other stuff. I’m not thrilled about it, but guess what? You want Ray Borg, we’ll give you Ray Borg. I don’t want to hear any shit if it’s not the blockbuster event you expect it to be.”

Outstanding promotion imo

Francesco has 10/10 panic wrestling

Apparently the official UFC PPV stream doesn't even work, total bush league again

They stream the Conor fight obviously
Oh. Fawlty and Quipling were saying names I didn't recognize and Quip made a panic wrestling remark so I thought a UFC was on.

I'm watching the fights but don't recognize the undercard guys so I didn't understand he was talking about one of the boxers

lmao at the ref giving conor the business in the instructions

lol@conor trying to play mind games with probably the most disciplined boxer ever. he wasnt confident enough to try that hands behind the back shit for more than a second.

LOL, I thought we were past the era of high level UFC fighters gassing early on. I predicted a 4th-5th round KO because Conor would gas and he definitely slowed down IMO in the 4th. Let's see what this 5th is gonna be like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back