WAR ROOM LOUNGE V22: Cult 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more Homer related stuff. It's a wrap. Let this place get back to normal

Lakers busting the Suns up. Booger got a boo-boo on the hammy. Lance Stephenson leading the parade. Crazy day.

No more Homer related stuff. It's a wrap. Let this place get back to normal
Thats kind of lame @RR. Posters get banned and buried in here all the time. Why should this be any different?

I'm a little offended by the title of this thread. Do I really need to report that to have it changed? Or will one of the mods go ahead and edit that out?

Or should I email crave?

Thats kind of lame @RR. Posters get banned and buried in here all the time. Why should this be any different?

Because getting back to normal is not acknowledging the absence of a poster contribution a sizable percentage of the content.

<Kobe213>

I'm a little offended by the title of this thread. Do I really need to report that to have it changed? Or will one of the mods go ahead and edit that out?

Or should I email crave?

Cults and .45's are cool. I'm offended you're offended.

If you want to discuss it pm me. It doesn't need to continue here. It will just create issues and others will end up get carded or banned.

If you want to discuss it pm me. It doesn't need to continue here. It will just create issues and others will end up get carded or banned.

I'll end it here out of respect for you, but I hope @Fawlty at least apologized through his blubbering PM he sent.

Because getting back to normal is not acknowledging the absence of a poster contribution a sizable percentage of the content.

<Kobe213>

Nope. Pm me. I'll talk. Don't ruin threads. Nobody cares anymore

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Just about every one of us talked to he who we cant mention anymore every day .... Wouldnt it be weirder to not mention him or act like nothing happened

I'll end it here out of respect for you, but I hope @Fawlty at least apologized through his blubbering PM he sent.

I appreciate that. I'm just trying to keep it cool. I want you guys to be able to go back to normal without a bunch of garbage.

Full permission to post any and all related

Can we let this shit go.

Fawlty and I have no agreement. We've been cool for quite some time

See easy

I got a Von Flue choke at open mat today and it felt very satisfying. Nothing is more annoying then a person latching onto your head like that when you get into side control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back