• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge V197: Look at me, I am the captain now.

Poll or pole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only guess is that it feels slow and boring compared to the previous season and for first time watchers it is not apparent how important some of the storylines in the 2nd season will be for further seasons
the 5th is also not my favorite season as I didn't care all to much for the newspaper scenes

Another thing worth mentioning about Season 2, were the diverse, complex characters we were introduced to.

Ziggy was a great character....pathetic and meek...but still a very well done character.

What a clean record right
clean.gif

Which apparently is how the guy he was portraying actually was. A complete motormouth that would never be quiet.

And "high" on energy drinks.
I need to rewatch that show.

That dark Ziggy turn really caught me off guard.

The actor also plays grown up Eddie in It 2

yea, that scene in teh Pawn shop...where he finally "snaps."

seemed so genuine...like you felt his frustration, angst, rage....boil to the surface..

not saying I'm an empath...but in that scene you almost sense something tangible...a raw emotion.

and good catch regarding It 2. I gave that movie a C+

Any proof of what? Outside of him harassing a female member to the point of chasing them off the boards(which is one of his more well known offences), it was all laid out by the mods in their statement.
The him chasing females off the board.

@Isa @Sketch About the whole car/bicycle thing, I'm down. I didn't even have a driver's license until my mid-thirties because I had no use for it. Here in Charlottetown I walk nearly everywhere downtown, which, when I was a kid, was everywhere in Charlottetown LOL then I moved to Ottawa and they had a great bus system, thence to Toronto and its subway, then back to PEI.

I do drive to work some days, mind, because I may need to do errands, but I have a parking pass for an underground garage so I don't need to be arsed with paying for parking.

Reactions: lsa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back