• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge V197: Look at me, I am the captain now.

Poll or pole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I was in heaven. So simple yet so amazing. A bullshit cracker, some cheese food (TM) and the turkey

kids has it way to good.
Thats food is to good for them. If you dont pay taxes you should NOT get to eat Cheese food (TM).
I mean that would be communism

Dave-Bautista-in-Blade-Runner-2049.jpg

Hello kulak. Enjoying your stay? That's a nice field of wheat you have. Shame if something were to...happen to you.

Er, happen to it. Something would happen to it. You're perfectly safe.

4742331.gif

what happened to POTWR? i'll throw a vote to whoever runs on getting the like limit bumped up

Pretty sure it was cancelled because it angered up the blood too much.

kids has it way to good.
Thats food is to good for them. If you dont pay taxes you should NOT get to eat Cheese food (TM).
I mean that would be communism
fucking LIKE

Hmm, in a sense? Except I own the company too. And If I'm on my phone nobody can yell at me.
You own a company where you have to park your bike outside in the snow?

Trumpers have completely melted down and laughing
Everyone is crooked except trump

I get a kick when people say things like "there i said it" or "i said what I said," like people are gasping is shock and not laughing in ridicule.

I get a kick when people say things like "there i said it" or "i said what I said," like people are gasping is shock and not laughing in ridicule.

Also from Sassy ass Cindy "I'm so glad I live in a small country town in Alabama."

Why am I not surprised..

Also from Sassy ass Cindy "I'm so glad I live in a small country town in Alabama."

Why am I not surprised..

I misread that as Sassy Ass Candy.

Sassy Ass Candy new band name called it!

It's funny how the bike is still seen as 'poor' or beneath people. You can see the jab at me for 'biking in the snow'

So what? I love biking in the snow. I actually beat cars downtown most of the time. The freedom of the bike is unparalleled and most importantly it runs on bodyfat.

I bike everywhere. Especially in extreme conditions.

A long long time ago I couldn't afford my car registration but I could afford a bike, so I bought a bike and used it as my main form of transportation around Las Vegas. Everything took longer but I was phenomenally lean. Pretty good time.

I moved to Kansas after that and stopped biking because of the snow. I grew up in the desert, so I can barely walk when its icey let alone ride a two wheeled deathcycle in that stuff.

It's funny how the bike is still seen as 'poor' or beneath people. You can see the jab at me for 'biking in the snow'

So what? I love biking in the snow. I actually beat cars downtown most of the time. The freedom of the bike is unparalleled and most importantly it runs on bodyfat.

I haven't had a car for almost 4 years.
Commute to work by bike 2x6 miles a day.
Its faster to bike down town than driving, bike lanes every where here and mild winters.
IF snow hits city makes sure to shovel /sand / salt the bike roads early in the mornings.
Biking actually have saved me time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back