War Room Lounge v193: Thanks to SJWs we can't beat any animals anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what’s with @skysolo sharing videos in the lounge no one cares about?

Not get enough attention when you blamed house Dems for not “forcing” the senate to vote on a relief bill?
I didn't even read your post.

You say I want attention but you are the one who keeps quoting and tagging me. Not the other way around. I get it. You want to have a bitch session about me. But do you have to tag me? No you don't.

One of the funniest troll jobs I've seen was on a Kawasaki motorcycle forum. It was a long running account, and started perfectly normally with discussions of how to improve your motorcycle's performance. The answers to which are always along the lines of less weight, better breathing for the engine. After he went with some very dodgy looking modifications in the form of a home made exhaust, he moved on to drilling, which wasn't entirely unheard of at the time. Documenting everything with photos.
It was always controversial over whether drilling was worth the effort, and already the butt of a lot of jokes about "weight weenies".
It started pretty normal with pointless nonsense like the licence plate and chain guard, but moved on to even more questionable decisions with holes in the fairing.
Finally he just cut a massive section out of the frame to "lose weight and get more air to the airbox".
To this day people will bring it up, opinions still split on whether he was legitimately that much of a weight weenie and that stupid.
That's funny but did he post any hilarious trollface memes!?

I really really hate to say this, but women are more prone to this kind of behavior IMO. I know of too many instances where women maintain grudges, completely disassociate with their parents or absolutely despise her in-laws, then miraculous reappear when comes time to try to collect on a will, or her husband's parent's will. Even if they wanted absolutely nothing to do with someone when they were alive.

Men, kind of akin to your sentiment, when you're estranged, you feel weird trying to collect money. Women just don't have that barrier from what I've observed. It's like any major life event (marriage, divorce, death, child custody) should just automatically mean a transfer of wealth to them.

Flame away lol.

I don't know about the gender breakdown, I just hate the shit when I do see it. I'll go out of my way to fuck with them if I have the opportunity. If it's family, even worse because now it's personal.

0e9.jpg

Also, what’s with @skysolo sharing videos in the lounge no one cares about?

Not get enough attention when you blamed house Dems for not “forcing” the senate to vote on a relief bill?
I put him on ignore. The spam was too much.

@Jesus H. Sherdog, i have spent sometime in the county jail the last few weeks. A lot if COs are rather poor humans with a concerning lack of empathy. I dont know if its just the job that ruins them but it has been kind of concerning.
Sorry to hear that on all counts man. The job can be a tough one emotionally and psychologically for sure, but I wouldn’t entirely blame that. Part of the sad truth also though is that overly trusting or giving people always get taken advantage of in that environment, and that includes COs.

Care to be more specific? Feel free to PM. I’m guessing you were just doing an electrical job over there but idk.

One of the funniest troll jobs I've seen was on a Kawasaki motorcycle forum. It was a long running account, and started perfectly normally with discussions of how to improve your motorcycle's performance. The answers to which are always along the lines of less weight, better breathing for the engine. After he went with some very dodgy looking modifications in the form of a home made exhaust, he moved on to drilling, which wasn't entirely unheard of at the time. Documenting everything with photos.
It was always controversial over whether drilling was worth the effort, and already the butt of a lot of jokes about "weight weenies".
It started pretty normal with pointless nonsense like the licence plate and chain guard, but moved on to even more questionable decisions with holes in the fairing.
Finally he just cut a massive section out of the frame to "lose weight and get more air to the airbox".
To this day people will bring it up, opinions still split on whether he was legitimately that much of a weight weenie and that stupid.
sounds like people on bmx forums in the mid 2000s...the weight weenies, they weren't joking

eastern-ti-reaper-2.jpg

yes all of these frames especially the steel ones had their headtubes snap off

this is production, plus titanium, but there were people making stupid mods along these line beforehand

yeah but have u tried waking up at 04:45....

RBlX6Rx.gif
Like smoke a full pipe first thing in the morning? Or a vaporizer with an alarm clock, with a tube and mask you keep on your face like a breathing apparatus?

Like smoke a full pipe first thing in the morning? Or a vaporizer with an alarm clock, with a tube and mask you keep on your face like a breathing apparatus?
<mma4>

i was thinking just go to sleep stoned but okey doke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back