• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t use regardless or irregardless in sentences cause I know I’ll get it wrong.

I'm cool with "regardless," but I generally avoid "nonplussed" and "peruse" because using them correctly might confuse people. Likewise, I might write but I never say "forte" in the sense of a strength. "Transpired" to mean "happened" is widely accepted, but it makes me feel icky.

Some people think cucumbers taste better pickeled.

What?

Try it sliced with soy sauce and vinegar, and maybe some black pepper and sesame oil.

Last edited:
Wow, I have never heard full-blown slave trade denial before. This is an exciting new frontier of being retarded.

I'm not denying the slave trade. The slave trade was big business. But it was much more of an Indian slave trade than an African one. We exported slaves much more than we imported. We've been told the story in reverse all so that the original people of this land would not claim ownership of this land and eventually stop fighting for it.

Does this latest bit of craziness mean that TCK is doing a face turn on Trump?

Try it sliced with soy sauce and vinegar, and maybe some black pepper and sesame oil.

Despite the fact that the Dutch probably invented the dill pickle, their pickles fucking suck. Every single one in the regular super market has sugar. You have to go to the slavic stores to get a real pickle, but even still, the ones in jars have to be pasteurized, and the high temperature fucks with the crunchiness. So I learned how to make my own pickles, and holy fuck are they ever delicious.

African Americans ain't really African. White people, those in the know, desperately want us to think were some lost tribes of Africa living in a foreign land. No home, no roots, no history, no identity. Why? Because once the descendants of the 'copper colored people' of 'Turtle Island', aka America, realize that this was originally our land of which we can trace our lineages and culture to then were going to have an Israel/Palestinian situation on our hands here...eternal resistance and aggression.

Once so called African Americans realize they've been systematically lied to about being African and that their families and histories are actually always right here in America...it will change everything.

Prior to the Europeans arriving native black Americans roamed this land freely. No laws, no governments. Then white people showed up with their version of "freedom", turned us into literal slaves, and then told us we came from Africa, smdh. They then proceeded to make war all over the earth for 200+ years.

The more you learn about American history the uglier it gets.

I must say, understanding this truth is extremely liberating...from white people and all of the mind fuckery that has decimated and ruined my people for centuries. The extent of the mental enslavement and manipulation we've been under as a people is astounding. Black American's should never...and I mean never...trust white people again lol. We should take their theories, their narratives, their history books, their words, their customs, their agendas, everything they ever told us...and throw ALL that shit in the trash. It can't be trusted. It never could be in the past and it can't be now.

Black people in America don't look like Africans because your average African American person is about 30% white.

I gotta say, TCK, is the most unpredictable poster on this forum.

I literally have no idea what he's going to write next.

Keep up the good work.

@TheComebackKid got my respect awhile back. Regardless of what I think about the stuff he post, he puts it out there knowing he is going to be attacked for it. His shit is usually fun to read because it is so far out there.

Ya can't roller skate in a buffalo herd
But you can be happy if you've a mind to

Ya can't take a shower in a parakeet cage
But you can be happy if you've a mind to

All ya gotta do is put your mind to it
Knuckle down, buckle down, do it, do it, do it

@TheComebackKid got my respect awhile back. Regardless of what I think about the stuff he post, he puts it out there knowing he is going to be attacked for it. His shit is usually fun to read because it is so far out there.

Hey at least he does not have people literally searching back years to try and discredit him and derail his threads with out of context quotes.

Black people in America don't look like Africans because your average African American person is about 30% white.

Based on what?

You don't lose all physical resemblance to your ancestors and homeland in 2 or 3 generations with a 30% mixture of another race(if that's even true).

Also, we look just like indigenous Americans and nothing like Africans. Is this another case where I need to ignore my lying eyes and God given intellect and insight in favor of the white man's "truth"?

It takes all kinds. TCK, at the very least, keeps things interesting.

Based on what?

You don't lose all physical resemblance to your ancestors and homeland in 2 or 3 generations with a 30% mixture of another race(if that's even true).

Also, we look just like indigenous Americans and nothing like Africans. Is this another case where I need to ignore my lying eyes and God given intellect and insight in favor of the white man's "truth"?

I am basing that off DNA testing The numbers do change based on the company doing the reporting but all have African American having a very large among of white blood
https://www.theroot.com/exactly-how-black-is-black-america-1790895185
* According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

Hey at least he does not have people literally searching back years to try and discredit him and derail his threads with out of context quotes.

dude, when you justify the actions of War Machine, of what he did to his ex...yea...that's a big red flag.

African Americans ain't really African. White people, those in the know, desperately want us to think were some lost tribes of Africa living in a foreign land. No home, no roots, no history, no identity. Why? Because once the descendants of the 'copper colored people' of 'Turtle Island', aka America, realize that this was originally our land of which we can trace our lineages and culture to then were going to have an Israel/Palestinian situation on our hands here...eternal resistance and aggression.

Once so called African Americans realize they've been systematically lied to about being African and that their families and histories are actually always right here in America...it will change everything.

Prior to the Europeans arriving native black Americans roamed this land freely. No laws, no governments. Then white people showed up with their version of "freedom", turned us into literal slaves, and then told us we came from Africa, smdh. They then proceeded to make war all over the earth for 200+ years.

The more you learn about American history the uglier it gets.
Billy-Madison.gif

Based on what?

lol, I don't know about you, but most Asian people I know can EASILY tell the difference between an Asian from Asia and an Asian that's been in the US for at least 2 generations by sight alone. And that's without any interracial mixing. The diet and climate changes can make visible changes within a generation.

Is @alanb / @Lord Coke preparing to run for office or something? Deleting old controversial posts and trying to make his actual irl identity hard to search for?

I respect him in the sense that I think he's off his goddamned rocker and regularly makes claims that are false and widely implausible. Props, @TheComebackKid.

lol, I don't know about you, but most Asian people I know can EASILY tell the difference between an Asian from Asia and an Asian that's been in the US for at least 2 generations by sight alone. And that's without any interracial mixing. The diet and climate changes can make visible changes within a generation.

Telling a difference =/= no resemblance at all

Nobody on the planet moves like my people and that includes Africans. LMAO at 4:16 <45>

Reading the comment section is interesting. It not going to be an easy sell trying to get so called African Americans to disassociate themselves from Africa even though doing so would mentally set us free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back