• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v164: Exclusive gusseted carrot?! Looka you have a baby crotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics of lolly pop girl or stfu
Oh she's done it before. I went to this party once where they had all these teepees for different drugs with different lights/music. and all the drink girls were naked. I'm proper fucked up, a girl spit molly water into my mouth kind of fucked up. They do this weird performance art thing where they use their mouth to pull the lollipops out of each other and all this stuff. Cool party outside of one teepee. I go into each one right? Free drugs. Fuck yeah. Hit the MDMA tent, hit the Weed tent, hit the LSD tend, hit the coke tent, I walk into this dark one and I ask "which tent is this?" (because there were some orgy tents I wasn't about to fuck with and this Nosferatu looking motherfucker leans out of the dark and just screams at me "THIS IS THE CRYSTAL TENT" because of the amount of fucking hippies and the drugs I was on, I thought "girls that collect crystals are weird" and then I realized he meant meth and I bailed the fuck out.

She's a stripper around these parts, I'll see if I can find a pic. Not sure which club she dances.

As long as @Social Distance Warrior doesn't murder me (attempt to. MY TURF SON. EVEN THE HIPSTERS HERE STAY STRAPPED lol bruh I went to the most awkward art show once and at the after party we were all on molly and this naked girl was only wearing a ski mask dancing with a fucking AK47. Then pulled a fuckin lollipop from her pussy and put it in another girls mouth. This place is fucking wild.) I might actually be through that way later this year. A friend and fan (bought me a motherfucking sammich yesterday) wants to go on a labor history road trip. So we're headed your way, then of course WV for the Blair Mountain Battleground, then Harpers Ferry and John Browns Cabin. If you know any other historical stuff let me know.

Or if you know anyone that runs a show. I'll send a type. I can do 30 minutes still even with the break. 45 minutes might be difficult but I'll be making my triumphant return soon enough.

I don't know any promoters, but I might know someone who does. I'll peek around and see what I can find out. Obviously it'll be tough to get anything worked out with COVID going on.

The next door neighbors bought their house last summer and they just sold it for $70k more than they bought it for... it was in the market for 3 days...

Covid has not put a dent in the real estate market here
Same here. New neighborhood and we were one of the first cuL de sacs, the rest were empty in January and they are almost all filled in now. Interest rate is crazy low right now, we were offered 2.85% to refi. Probably can’t pass that up.

On the other hand, we could sell now and have enough to buy a house for cash in Costa Rica. Raise the girls in paradise with top notch education and health care. Decisions, decisions. Almost makes me hope Biden loses so I can talk the wife into it.

Same here. New neighborhood and we were one of the first cuL de sacs, the rest were empty in January and they are almost all filled in now. Interest rate is crazy low right now, we were offered 2.85% to refi. Probably can’t pass that up.

On the other hand, we could sell now and have enough to buy a house for cash in Costa Rica. Raise the girls in paradise with top notch education and health care. Decisions, decisions. Almost makes me hope Biden loses so I can talk the wife into it.

I can help you with this Mr. Sick...

Imagine accidentally entering the senri teepee

@AgonyandIrony
Oh I saw some buttfucking at that party. I realize I'm the party king of MOST the country. (Hey so glad we booked you. Everyone's so excited to party with you!.. vaguely offensive but hey I'll take it) But I have SEENT SOME SHIT here. Girls were fisting eachother on patio furniture while people cheered. There's an orgy club here in NOLA called Collettes or something I get invited to by girls but iiiiii don't know. I have a lot of threesomes as it is. I hear it's cool, but I ain't fuckin in front of no fat dudes eating at the buffet in the corner you heard me?

I've been to some wild parties, you know Lords of Acid and Orgy? I went to their after party and naked women were all japanese rope tied hanging from the ceiling and dominatrixes in gas masks were whipping people on those Bolton X things. (Also a beer was ten fucking dollars. TEN. FUCKING. DOLLARS. and I traded my flask for some LSD.)

Worst party ever was I was dating a girl with just the most perfect ass in the world. Great tits. Would bring girls over all the time. Would say "Daddy you ready!?" Before I performed and I'd look over and see a bare ass with a line on it.. Crazy bitch though. Great sex though) She invited me to a pie party in the bywater. (gentrified part of the city here) I don't like the Bywater. I don't like hipsters despite how I look, act, and all that. But. Fat ass, free drugs and food so I go.

I get there. It's all fucking vegan. There's a shepherds pie. Awesome. WITH CANNED BEETS. Disgusting, I'm visibly upset because I'm socially awkward, I run into a fan of mine, I do the whole "Oh who? Me? Yeah I headlined that show. I'm glad you liked it!" Glad enough for everyone to hear it.

Guess what happens next? TEN. CLOWNS. COME. IN. Turns out. There's a subculture of grown ass adults who live as clowns in New Orleans. I hate Capitalism, I hate Imperialism, I hate racism, I hate neo nazis... but the only thing worse than a neo nazi... is a damn clown.

I'm also high as shit. I see a bottle of Captain Morgans. I start chugging. My ex thought it would be funny to tell them I hate clowns. So they fuck with me the entire party. I straight up lose my shit after a certain point. Voice cracking like a straight bitch" If YOU DoOoNt Sto-op I Swear To fucking God" I end up blacking out because I'm literally in hell. I end up being taken home with some clown girl and my ex because apparently one of the clowns tried to cheer me up by pulling a quarter from my ear but I shoved him and my voice got real hood out of nowhere....

Fucked that clown girl though... Woke up the next day on an air mattress with a native American girl with purple dreadlocks and a floopy vagina (great ass tho) and a girl in full clown outfit with her make up smeared all over my pillow.

So what I'm saying is.. Senri was there in spirit.

Oh she's done it before. I went to this party once where they had all these teepees for different drugs with different lights/music. and all the drink girls were naked. I'm proper fucked up, a girl spit molly water into my mouth kind of fucked up. They do this weird performance art thing where they use their mouth to pull the lollipops out of each other and all this stuff. Cool party outside of one teepee. I go into each one right? Free drugs. Fuck yeah. Hit the MDMA tent, hit the Weed tent, hit the LSD tend, hit the coke tent, I walk into this dark one and I ask "which tent is this?" (because there were some orgy tents I wasn't about to fuck with and this Nosferatu looking motherfucker leans out of the dark and just screams at me "THIS IS THE CRYSTAL TENT" because of the amount of fucking hippies and the drugs I was on, I thought "girls that collect crystals are weird" and then I realized he meant meth and I bailed the fuck out.

She's a stripper around these parts, I'll see if I can find a pic. Not sure which club she dances.
As a native person, I've always wondered what the fuck the deal is with using lodges to smoke drugs. I get the whole "peace pipe" hippy cultural appropriation angle, but... seriously. Ya'll ever put up a lodge? And no, I don't mean some shitty teepee tent in the back yard. I'm talking about a full size lodge, with canvas, that takes a truck to move the 20ft poles.
There are easier places to smoke pot ffs.

Oh I saw some buttfucking at that party. I realize I'm the party king of MOST the country. (Hey so glad we booked you. Everyone's so excited to party with you!.. vaguely offensive but hey I'll take it) But I have SEENT SOME SHIT here. Girls were fisting eachother on patio furniture while people cheered. There's an orgy club here in NOLA called Collettes or something I get invited to by girls but iiiiii don't know. I have a lot of threesomes as it is. I hear it's cool, but I ain't fuckin in front of no fat dudes eating at the buffet in the corner you heard me?

I've been to some wild parties, you know Lords of Acid and Orgy? I went to their after party and naked women were all japanese rope tied hanging from the ceiling and dominatrixes in gas masks were whipping people on those Bolton X things. (Also a beer was ten fucking dollars. TEN. FUCKING. DOLLARS. and I traded my flask for some LSD.)

Worst party ever was I was dating a girl with just the most perfect ass in the world. Great tits. Would bring girls over all the time. Would say "Daddy you ready!?" Before I performed and I'd look over and see a bare ass with a line on it.. Crazy bitch though. Great sex though) She invited me to a pie party in the bywater. (gentrified part of the city here) I don't like the Bywater. I don't like hipsters despite how I look, act, and all that. But. Fat ass, free drugs and food so I go.

I get there. It's all fucking vegan. There's a shepherds pie. Awesome. WITH CANNED BEETS. Disgusting, I'm visibly upset because I'm socially awkward, I run into a fan of mine, I do the whole "Oh who? Me? Yeah I headlined that show. I'm glad you liked it!" Glad enough for everyone to hear it.

Guess what happens next? TEN. CLOWNS. COME. IN. Turns out. There's a subculture of grown ass adults who live as clowns in New Orleans. I hate Capitalism, I hate Imperialism, I hate racism, I hate neo nazis... but the only thing worse than a neo nazi... is a damn clown.

I'm also high as shit. I see a bottle of Captain Morgans. I start chugging. My ex thought it would be funny to tell them I hate clowns. So they fuck with me the entire party. I straight up lose my shit after a certain point. Voice cracking like a straight bitch" If YOU DoOoNt Sto-op I Swear To fucking God" I end up blacking out because I'm literally in hell. I end up being taken home with some clown girl and my ex because apparently one of the clowns tried to cheer me up by pulling a quarter from my ear but I shoved him and my voice got real hood out of nowhere....

Fucked that clown girl though... Woke up the next day on an air mattress with a native American girl with purple dreadlocks and a floopy vagina (great ass tho) and a girl in full clown outfit with her make up smeared all over my pillow.

So what I'm saying is.. Senri was there in spirit.

Bro how bad is your herpes?

So apparently Chris Evans uploaded his dick pic to twitter

Quite frankly I have a swell time with most everyone. Literally the thing I hate most in people is rudeness. The way I see it, everyone has a fascinating story to tell. Their hobbies, their taste in music, the things they grew up. Just fascinating. Bro You could tell me your dad owned a tractor factory and that shit would blow my mind. What a life that must be.

Everyone here is interesting in some way or the other. I really wish we as a forum talked about the anecdotal things that have influenced our beliefs instead of.. whatever the fuck this is.

I fucking hate this forum though, and it's because of the right wingers. I hate their arguments, they're all what abouts. They're all just bullshit. There isn't even any conservative ideology in anything, it's just bullshit reactionary.

I figured when I explained Antifa and shit people would actually listen to me because I mean... leader of an AFA chapter back in the day. But no. It's more fun to NOT EVEN BE IGNORANT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE ANSWERS, it's more fun to just parrot bullshit because for them politics is a game of gotcha. Even fuckers like @The ScorpioN despite me sneering at most his posts is an intelligent person, but instead of actually discussing topics we all just go "well the other side did this so it's okay. Or it triggered the other side so it must be fine"

A shame really, Y'all asshole missed out on my last tour. I'm a fucking swell person to hang with, plus I'm a hell of a public speaker when it comes to politics.

Anyway... A ) What did you think of the writing for a book intro and B ) What are the bars you would take me to. What you dig?

Bruh straight up. Where you live again? I'll show you how the fuck it's done. I'm real fucking likable for about 6 days. That's why I'm never in a city for longer than 3 you dig?

Plus, I'm glad I made that post. I've been really torn up inside if I want to go back to stand up considering how long this break is, but @JDragon asked a question and that vomit on the page made me realize I'm pretty special at it.
I'd unironically hang out with anyone from the WR. I dont discriminate.

As a native person, I've always wondered what the fuck the deal is with using lodges to smoke drugs. I get the whole "peace pipe" hippy cultural appropriation angle, but... seriously. Ya'll ever put up a lodge? And no, I don't mean some shitty teepee tent in the back yard. I'm talking about a full size lodge, with canvas, that takes a truck to move the 20ft poles.
There are easier places to smoke pot ffs.
Bro literally anywhere.I get the point of having these personal drug tents, it was actually kind of cool (outside the two orgy teepees and the meth tepee) it was literally like walking into a completely different party. The stoners blasting Kid Cudi, the cokeheads blasting trap, the fucking orgy people playing EDM, molly teepee... EDM (they seemed pretty related) but it was just another example of just "THAT" kind of artist, you go to university and you're from Portland so I'm sure you know. The dude is actually apparently a world famous artist or some shit. Was wearing a speedo and a fur coat with sunglasses and one of those long cigarette filters.

No lie I did feel kind of cool, he was like "oh look everyone. The cooooomedian is here. He doesn't just look funny ladies, This little man was a silverrrr taaaaaangue (tongue but pretty gay like, but surrounded by naked women). Dude gave this speech about modern art WHILE getting a blowjob and like ashed on her and shit while the other girls were just crawling around. It sounds crazy... but it was actually pretty cool.
Bro how bad is your herpes?
PRETTY sure I had chlamydia once. I had an extremely painful testicular infection and I lied to the nurses when they asked me if I had unprotected sex. I ask the nurses if I have anything and they said no. Doctor says no, but I got sent home with chlamydia meds.

Condoms man, the're pretty cool. Also legit shocked I don't have AIDS or something.

There's a heron in one of the local parks who keeps eating the baby egyptian geese who are the most adorable things ever. I was wondering if fist fighting the heron is sort of like rescuing baby egyptian geese. I'll hang up and listen.

Fuck. That. Bird. Up.

ok, it's official. I need to party with you.

jesus christ this sound awesome.

ok, it's official. I need to party with you.

jesus christ this sound awesome.
Lol just no politics. A lot of these parties are vouch only and super hard to get into and if you say you like Trump I'm fucking out.

But we'll see. We have a few speakeasies I have invites to but right now but we're still in phase 2. I think you'll also learn us Southern leftists are a while lot different than the Seattle folk you're used to. We mock Seattle leftists in particular alot.

"People trying to save black people but are terrified of black people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back