WAR ROOM LOUNGE V15: Lunge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallica and GnR really fuck up that list.
I listened to what I liked to listen to. To be fair the Metallica that was on the list was like Fade to Black, Sandman, One, And Justice for All with the old GnR classics like Welcome to the Jungle. Not the new shit.

I listened to what I liked to listen to. To be fair the Metallica that was on the list was like Fade to Black, Sandman, One, And Justice for All with the old GnR classics like Welcome to the Jungle. Not the new shit.

Welcome to the Jungle is the auditory equivalent of getting a cotton swab in the dick hole.

Welcome to the Jungle is the auditory equivalent of getting a cotton swab in the dick hole.
Well, some people are into that you judgmental bigot fuckface! :p

My musical tastes are jacked up I think partly from me trying to rebel against my parents a bit (had to grow up hearing basically only like Neil Diamond, Beatles, and fucking ABBA and shit) as well as learning classical piano.

tenor.gif

Really pissed that I never got to see them live. Same with Pantera.

Need to see those crazy German bastards Rammstein live before they decide to hang them up
I saw Pantera in summer of 2000. Went backstage too.

I saw Pantera in summer of 2000. Went backstage too.
You lucky motherfucker.

Only people I have ever met in a "backstage" environment were Sir Mix a Lot, T-Pain, Bubba Sparxxx, Ying Yang Twins, Coolio, Dirt Nasy, and Akon.

Sir Mix a Lot is fucking hilarious and super down to Earth, approachable and generally a nice guy

T-Pain is super approachable too and really, well, normal

Bubba Sparxxx was the same way as the above. We bought his group too much Jack Daniels for backstage so they gave a bottle each to the bouncers (was Gentleman's Jack too)

Ying Yang Twins were douchebags. Treated the bounce staff like we were their personal pimps "hey, go get that girl for us" and shit like that

Coolio was cool but also tried to sneak underage girls in through the artist only entrance

Dirt Nasty was a piece of shit. Fight started and most artists will stop and tell the crowd to stop. He egged them on and it exploded into like a 20 person brawl with only 5 bounce staff to break it up.

Akon... well... it's Akon. Guy kept lighting up joints on stage when in WA that shit's illegal to smoke in a LCB controlled business and we had to keep slapping it out of his hand.

Walked into the first day of a Fall class with my zipper down. And not low-key down, but tucked-in shirt with wide open jeans flap down. I'm just thankful everything stayed in place. Naturally nobody told me.

Walked into the first day of a Fall class with my zipper down. And not low-key down, but tucked-in shirt with wide open jeans flap down. I'm just thankful everything stayed in place. Naturally nobody told me.
As a bouncer I'll be honest, I use the fact that a guy DOESN'T notice as a way to gauge how drunk they are.

As a bouncer I'll be honest, I use the fact that a guy DOESN'T notice as a way to gauge how drunk they are.
I have had no feeling below my neck since the last presidential election. Who needs booze?

"Did you see it?"
"Looked like a button on a fur coat."

Classic.

I can only hope that you had a lush thicket of old man pubes sticking out.

Just cause we know @Trotsky has shit taste in music even if he has decent taste in football teams. And will be giving me his money in that fantasy league this year along with @RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back