• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't try to get someone banned, duder
Disgracing them is a different story. Just don't break guidelines.
Ok, did not know that.

The idea is to use all possible measures to punish the coward.

Ok, did not know that.

The idea is to use all possible measures to punish the coward.
Making fun of someone is par for the course, especially if they try to weasle out of a bet. But deliberately trying to drive someone off the site is a no go bruh. It's best to not even go for account bets imo.

Making fun of someone is par for the course, especially if they try to weasle out of a bet. But deliberately trying to drive someone off the site is a no go bruh. It's best to not even go for account bets imo.

The goal is to absorb and consume in divine tranquility...

Scrolling through WorldStar I came across the Coupon Carl video. Did you see this? Did you hear about this?

emQBmki.png

Dude got fired. He was also caught forging names on a petition.

@PolishHeadlock and I are about to confirm our bet in the Betting thread.

It's actually an account bet, but of course @Lead does not enforce account bets in the betting thread.

Therefore, I would like to request that two long-time members of the War Room commit to hold the loser's feet to the fire in the event that he refuses to relinquish his account. If I lose, shame me, denounce me, try to get me banned use all possible measures to enforce account bet etc. Likewise if he loses.

I nominate @Jack V Savage and @Quipling for this purpose.

I volunteer. I won't try to shame or denounce you having an account, but I will gladly pressure you to shut the fuck up about these dumb fucking bets.

I'd rather read a skin-crawling @Imbrued Esculence post about erotic asphyxiation or 2000-word novel by @JonesBones about the erratic stock price on Jamie Lee Curtis' poop yogurt that see you haggling over betting terms like an old lady arguing over the weight of deli meat.

Dude got fired. He was also caught forging names on a petition.

Bet it was from Obama's justice department going after conservative groups unfairly again.

I for one think we should give the moral benefit of the doubt to racist nut jobs.

It's actually an account bet, but of course @Lead does not enforce account bets in the betting thread.

Therefore, I would like to request that two long-time members of the War Room commit to hold the loser's feet to the fire in the event that he refuses to relinquish his account. If I lose, shame me, denounce me, try to get me banned use all possible measures to enforce account bet etc. Likewise if he loses.

What's the bet?

Wouldn't want to see either of you guys go, but I'd trust both of you to live up to your agreement. But putting aside my belief that the role you're asking me to play would be unnecessary and unpleasant for me, I'll accept it.

Wouldn't want to see either of you guys go, but I'd trust both of you to live up to your agreement. But putting aside my belief that the role you're asking me to play would be unnecessary and unpleasant for me, I'll accept it.
I don't want it to be unpleasant for you.

How about we have @Imbrued Esculence handle it instead. I think he would know how to make the loser submit.

I volunteer. I won't try to shame or denounce you having an account, but I will gladly pressure you to shut the fuck up about these dumb fucking bets.

I'd rather read a skin-crawling @Imbrued Esculence post about erotic asphyxiation or 2000-word novel by @JonesBones about the erratic stock price on Jamie Lee Curtis' poop yogurt that see you haggling over betting terms like an old lady arguing over the weight of deli meat.
<Dany07>outstanding!

Last edited:
I'm a dumbshit....

Tequila, rum, beer, champagne, two cigars (a Churchill and Toro sized one), a CAO Honey cigarillo, and who knows what else entered my system... on a Monday...

Of course, all that entered my system cause my roommate, her sister, and another roommate's girlfriend kept sticking drinks in my hand.

I don't want it to be unpleasant for you.

How about we have @Imbrued Esculence handle it instead. I think he would know how to make the loser submit.

No soul shall be relinquished by my hand. However, if one is to fall in submission to The Nexus....

Look at your flavorful compassion. Dendrites are smoothly oscillating in unison with fellow Sapiens. You will be more than ready when we have our deep conversation over red wine Mr Savage

Can’t you guys bet something other than accounts? I really wouldn’t want to see @waiguoren or especially @PolishHeadlock go. The site can use as many contributors as it can get, it’s like you guys don’t care about Sherdog anymore...

<DCrying>

The fact that the coupon dude's name is Carl is fucking hilarious.
395b5d2f9dbed598e924822600885f33.jpg

58cac27c27030ecf6e48ec4bd92e83e8.jpg

23af00e5fbe1ed8599e1fc8046f2ea6f--snipers-nd-amendment.jpg

dcbefe8cbb96f57dd5a61d155816935e--military-humour-military-memes.jpg

Ugh, I'm moving from Tulsa to NOLA today. Had a "little leaving party" last night and drank about sixteen shots.

Needless to say I'm still drunk and this is gonna suck.

What's the over/under on the number of times Trump says...
Collusion
Witch hunt
Putin

What's the over/under on the number of times Trump says...
Collusion
Witch hunt
Putin
If this were a drinking game I wouldn't take part cause I don't want to die of alcohol poisoning... while taking shots of light beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back