• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v104: Fred content and pole pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of degenerates, does anyone here eat wings with ranch instead?

Jesus fucking christ I'm so hungover... One more goddamn day and Mardi Gras is over.

People who drink should be more like smokers. Enjoy your vice but at least have some shame over it.

I'll fight you. I'll throw up on you right now but by God I'll fight you.

*checks location* Nope.
Jesus fucking christ I'm so hungover... One more goddamn day and Mardi Gras is over.

I'll fight you. I'll throw up on you right now but by God I'll fight you.
Like I said, enjoy your vice if you'd like. We all have our own vices, myself included. But have some shame too.

You do you I guess
<Fedor23>
Do you... Do you know about New Orleans?
Sure I know there's tons of bars there and IIRC your day job is being like a tour guide so you're surrounded by booze all the time.

If anything that should give you more perspective on my point though. How many times have you seen intoxicated person's getting into fights or otherwise causing trouble?

Like I said, enjoy your vice if you'd like. We all have our own vices, myself included. But have some shame too.

tenor.gif

You do you I guess
<Fedor23>

Sure I know there's tons of bars there and IIRC your day job is being like a tour guide so you're surrounded by booze all the time.

If anything that should give you more perspective on my point though. How many times have you seen intoxicated person's getting into fights or otherwise causing trouble?

I mean. I see fistfights almost daily. It's Mardi Gras too. People are straight up passing out in the street, throwing up, acting silly. Plus a lot of our bars are open 24 hours. Drinking is cultural here man.

I mean. I'm taking a straight week off drinking after I get my fill of parades and tiddies tonight. Does that count as shame?

I can’t hear you over the sound of me peeing out last nights scotch.

honestly though I don’t like being drunk or even high for that matter. I don’t like feeling out of control and last time I got truly high was on a dab and I shit you not I had to remind myself to breath for like 2 days.

Literally me thi
Literally me this morning with a Leftover bottle of vodka to power through this goddamn day. Beret girl who I thought gave me pink eye hit me up last night and said "hey me and my girlfriend got some Lundi Gras cocaine. Can we come over?"

And I was ready for that double pink eye.

Oh y'all want to hear some bullshit? The wild sex party I was going to have tonight to celebrate Mardi Gras is cancelled because some fucking ugly chick from Oklahoma doesn't have a place to stay and begged me to let her sleep on my couch.

The three girls I had lined up to come over tonight think she's ugly so now I'm going to miss out on the God damned fabled Tri Poon BECAUSE IM A GOOD PERSON.

HOW ABOUT THAT FOR SHAME @Kafir-kun ?????

Anyway. Happy Mardi Gras y'all. That vodka hittin and I'm about to hit the streets. I'll try to get some pictures of tiddies for y'all.

Literally me thi

Literally me this morning with a Leftover bottle of vodka to power through this goddamn day. Beret girl who I thought gave me pink eye hit me up last night and said "hey me and my girlfriend got some Lundi Gras cocaine. Can we come over?"

And I was ready for that double pink eye.

Oh y'all want to hear some bullshit? The wild sex party I was going to have tonight to celebrate Mardi Gras is cancelled because some fucking ugly chick from Oklahoma doesn't have a place to stay and begged me to let her sleep on my couch.

The three girls I had lined up to come over tonight think she's ugly so now I'm going to miss out on the God damned fabled Tri Poon BECAUSE IM A GOOD PERSON.

HOW ABOUT THAT FOR SHAME @Kafir-kun ?????

Anyway. Happy Mardi Gras y'all. That vodka hittin and I'm about to hit the streets. I'll try to get some pictures of tiddies for y'all.

Lol. You're just gonna get the oklahoma pink eye then?

“Tri-poon”

{<jordan}
[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]
I'm not goddamn pleased. Tricycle twat?!? I'm not getting it?? Do you realize how rare this fucking is? I have a lot of mff threesomes, how? I don't fucking know man. I'm a short ginger. How do I not have an STD? No goddamn clue. But whatever God I need to pray to I'll fucking do it.

I found a beer to chug before I head out so I'm here for a few more minutes until my ex girlfriend and all her friends meet up with me at the bar. I'm about to order five Popeyes chicken sandwiches for a lil drunken present to myself later.

Lol. You're just gonna get the oklahoma pink eye then?
I know this is really odd of me... But... I'm not going to fuck this chick. Fucking asshole too. "I can't find a hotel" no fucking shit it's Mardi Gras. And she's all boohoo so I said I'll get back to her... Which we all know means no. And this fucking bitch hits me up saying "I'll be there at 4 can you pick me up at the airport"

Ohhhh I'm heated.

Also... I might sadly fuck this ugly girl later while posting here about the Coronavirus or some shit so if you see me posting "I hope the virus kills us all" you know what's up.

I'm not goddamn pleased. Tricycle twat?!? I'm not getting it?? Do you realize how rare this fucking is? I have a lot of mff threesomes, how? I don't fucking know man. I'm a short ginger.

It's the lifestyle, man. Like Cindy Lauper said, girls just wanna have fun. I would fucking kill to have one friend in my circle here like you. An ''in'' to all kinds of crazy places. Women go crazy for that shit if you like show up at some weird, sketchy, but really cool hole in the wall and everyone knows you and gives you free drinks.

What makes the NBA unusually degenerate? I've always thought of basketball as relatively family friendly as sports go.
Rigged games, mob influence over the refs. This has been proven.

Speaking of degenerate: I primarily post in the quarantined off topic thread of the political subforum of a human cockfighting message board.

so I’m not one to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back