War Room Lounge v100: Come with me one a magical journey through time and dirty toilets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Sanders’ campaign will have to pay royalties for their new Missouri campaign ad?

I don't get that joke, but someone made a thing on fb where kansas' borders are drawn out over KC with a sharpie. I lost it but don't know how to post.

I don't get that joke, but someone made a thing on fb where kansas' borders are drawn out over KC with a sharpie. I lost it but don't know how to post.
My joke meaning Trump’s stupid tweet will be a Sanders campaign ad for them, will he have to pay Trump royalties for it. Wasn’t a great joke.

My joke meaning Trump’s stupid tweet will be a Sanders campaign ad for them, will he have to pay Trump royalties for it. Wasn’t a great joke.
giphy.gif

Version 100, that's impressive. Unfortunately it's harder and harder to go through any threads in this forum besides this stream of lounge threads.

Version 100, that's impressive.

Not really. The PW thread stream is the most impressive, and has evolved from an OT thread topic, to it's own forum. That's impressive.

Not really. The PW thread stream is the most impressive, and has evolved from an OT thread topic, to it's own forum. That's impressive.
That place is sicker than the OT most of the time though.

It's beautiful really

That typo is from tonni. I'd sooner remove the beauty mole under my balls than remove his typo, sir.

(didn't notice it though, probably would have corrected it if I had. let's pretend it's a metaphor)
I work in mysterious disgusting ways

LOL, I love it when the phony "woke" sports reporters show their true colors.

Just now, some thick rimmed glasses idiot just did it on Sportsnet.

Woke male reporter - "I wish I was one of the guys who were holding J-Lo's feet during that show!"

Female co-host shocked that this woke male isn't cucked into oblivion - "Uh...okay".

LOL. Gonna be an awkward night for them.
What’s the woke part?

What is being piped and purple roomed?

Is that some doxing shit?

What's with the obscenely gay half time show? I don't understand why football fans would want to see what is essentially salsa night with a bunch of dudes skimping out with canes. Why not some sort of hip hop show with back up dancers being girl twerkers.

Unless football fans enjoy this? I realize it's the left lounge here so a good portion of you are already somewhat gay but c'mon now.

What's with the obscenely gay half time show? I don't understand why football fans would want to see what is essentially salsa night with a bunch of dudes skimping out with canes. Why not some sort of hip hop show with back up dancers being girl twerkers.

Unless football fans enjoy this? I realize it's the left lounge here so a good portion of you are already somewhat gay but c'mon now.

The NFL already has dudes tuning in, the halftime show and commercials are geared toward bring in the dames.

The NFL already has dudes tuning in, the halftime show and commercials are geared toward bring in the dames.

Ok that makes waaaaaaaaaaay more sense. I thought they were catering to their fans for a second there.

What is being piped and purple roomed?

Is that some doxing shit?

pip = personal information pwn = doxxing

Don't know what "purple room" is supposed to mean, never heard of it.

pip = personal information pwn = doxxing

Don't know what "purple room" is supposed to mean, never heard of it.

They were talking about it in the OT.

Football is gay

Gotta balance out the 97% football player rapist rate somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back