WAR ROOM LOUNGE V10: It's all in the hips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful bruh. It's tour time and I'm exhausted and had one evening to myself and smoked about three grams of Grand Daddy Purp and was blasting the new Kanye feeling good.

I grew GDP for a minute, quite a long time ago 2005-2008, I seriously love those skunky grapes. I'll have to get some older pics uploaded when I get a chance.

This is a nug of a strain called "Patient Zero" It's a Purple Urkle F1(basically P Urkle in stable seed form.) My buddy created, grew and seleted that phenotype. It had a intense cat piss and concord grape smell/taste. I posted this pic once but it's worth throwing up again.

GDP is P.Urkle crossed to Big Bud for reference. Also Ken's cut sucks. The Royal GDP is the real deal cut that only the headies had. ;)

nYjHp4h.jpg

Beautiful bruh. It's tour time and I'm exhausted and had one evening to myself and smoked about three grams of Grand Daddy Purp and was blasting the new Kanye feeling good.
I'm a lightweight compared to that. There's no way I could smoke that much in one evening.

And when are you coming to tour in Canada? Waiting for legal weed?

Sounds more like what I think of as a "Geek".

Diagram for Nerds:
k-bigpic.jpg

Diagram for Geeks:
67ksBqp.png
Precisely. You could also substitute dork for geek, but I'm a nerd and nothing like that guy's description.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, hey, we got the belts back.

I'm officially used to this new format. I strike my bitching from the record.

I deleted my Twitter account. I am dead if any future employer or family for friend ever sees that shit. I gotta calm down and lay low for a while. lol. Even Twitter suggested I take a break and suspected I was a bot. lol.

My entire personality and image needs a makeover.

People on Twitter that earned my respect:

Glen Greenwald and Anthony Bourdain. Kept talking to me even after being a troll.

Person who lost my respect:

Nassim Taleb. Hate this fuckin charlatan now.

I'd bet anything that that quote attributed to Gates is fake. Dumb idea poorly expressed. He's not dumb, and he writes well.

People on Twitter that earned my respect:

Glen Greenwald and Anthony Bourdain. Kept talking to me even after being a troll.

Person who lost my respect:

Nassim Taleb. Hate this fuckin charlatan now.

NNT is a smart guy with some good things to say, but almost heroically insecure, which does make him a raving asshole. Greenwald is possibly an even bigger asshole (and obviously nowhere near as smart). Probably not as bad to random trolls as he is to bigger names, though.

]
I'm a lightweight compared to that. There's no way I could smoke that much in one evening.

And when are you coming to tour in Canada? Waiting for legal weed?

Oh trust me, I don't usually smoke that much. But Little Rock, Nashville, and Atlanta in a three day stretch followed by a twelve hour car ride straight to work had me straight ready to smoke myself into a stupor. I dropped LSD at a honky tonk in Nashville though, it was a weird fucking night.

As to Canada I'm not sure, I'm putting together a 22 city tour in November. Miami grinding up to Chicago, grind down to Dallas, grind across to Denver then hit Vegas/Reno, the LA grinding all the way up to Portland. I may hit Vancouver as the grand finale though.

I'm excited that my brand is going to go up 500% after the next tour, but fuck dude. I did 10 cities in the Midwest down to New Orleans and felt like dying.

What part of Canada are you in?

]

Oh trust me, I don't usually smoke that much. But Little Rock, Nashville, and Atlanta in a three day stretch followed by a twelve hour car ride straight to work had me straight ready to smoke myself into a stupor. I dropped LSD at a honky tonk in Nashville though, it was a weird fucking night.

As to Canada I'm not sure, I'm putting together a 22 city tour in November. Miami grinding up to Chicago, grind down to Dallas, grind across to Denver then hit Vegas/Reno, the LA grinding all the way up to Portland. I may hit Vancouver as the grand finale though.

I'm excited that my brand is going to go up 500% after the next tour, but fuck dude. I did 10 cities in the Midwest down to New Orleans and felt like dying.

Did you do STL?

Did you do STL?
I did, there was a lesbian BDSM party upstairs too so all in all pretty legit.

Good audience too, if you go to any show at the Crack Fox be like "Man when are you having Nicholas Osborn back?!"

Although this one dude who didn't do as well as me tried to talk me out of doing stand up and told me the real money is "unpacking things on youtube".

I'd bet anything that that quote attributed to Gates is fake. Dumb idea poorly expressed. He's not dumb, and he writes well.

NNT is a smart guy with some good things to say, but almost heroically insecure, which does make him a raving asshole. Greenwald is possibly an even bigger asshole (and obviously nowhere near as smart). Probably not as bad to random trolls as he is to bigger names, though.

I think he said that verbatim. It is sourced by many sites. Bill Gates can act like that. He said something before like "Microsoft has had many competitors and there are many tombstones to testify to that." or something of that nature. He can be Dana White once in a while. Reminds me exactly what Dana would say but Gates is usually more cool about it.

quote-microsoft-has-had-clear-competitors-in-the-past-it-s-a-good-thing-we-have-museums-to-document-that-bill-gates-231374.jpg

tombstone.jpg

People have seriously forgotten Bill Gates is an asshole. He has cleaned up his image so much in the past decade.

seriously, @Jack V Savage you have no clue the mindset of somebody like Bill Gates. It is totally foreign to you. You would be amazed how some people view the world. I had to learn this kind of greed abstractly. It comes natural to Gates.

I just realized what a nerd is first and foremost: a consumer. They are the ultimate consumers. What is a nerd in our culture? People who like Star Wars, comic books, basically everything you see on Big Bang Theory. All those connections to franchises and pop culture. They collect all this garbage. lol. My God. The entire Com Con or whatever the fuck it is called. People waiting days for toys.

People think Mark Zuckerberg is a nerd. Zuckerberg is not a nerd. He doesn't decorate his house in childish shit and put himself in the poorhouse. lol. He doesn't do it even now when rich. Cuz he isn't a fuckin nerd. Real nerds are fuckin marks.

You don't think there is a talismatic quality they kind of imbude into those toys? It might be toys to us the same way a koran is only a book to a non-muslim.

I will illustrate what I am talking about on the mind of the super rich and competitive. I heard this example from a Philosophy Professor of all people. Let's make it simple:

Walmart has 15 billion in revenue and 500 million in profit.

Target has 10 billion revenue and 200 million in profit.

How much money did Walmart make that in year?

Walmart made only 300 million in profit. Why? Because every fuckin dollar that Target or anyone else makes belongs to them. And they are all losses. Every dollar that Target makes is a loss to Walmart. That is on their balance sheet in their head. They think every dollar on Earth is their god given right. Anyone who is making money besides Amazon, is stealing from Amazon and Bezos will do everything in his power to stop that theft.

]

The Maritimes. It's pretty small time around here, but we like our comedy in these parts so you'd no doubt be welcome.
So, you're expecting your exposure to increase? Good, congrats. Here's hoping we see you on TV before long.

People have seriously forgotten Bill Gates is an asshole. He has cleaned up his image so much in the past decade.

seriously, @Jack V Savage you have no clue the mindset of somebody like Bill Gates. It is totally foreign to you. You would be amazed how some people view the world. I had to learn this kind of greed abstractly. It comes natural to Gates.
Disagree. Used to be an asshole. At least he reformed. That turtle-neck wearing motherfucker was a cunt from cradle to grave. But yeah, from an early age Gates never let things like ethics get in the way of making his company successful. That's supposed to be a good thing to Trump supporters but I guess YMMV. Once he was no longer in charge of Micro$oft and started his charity, I think he redeemed himself by quite a margin. Still feel bad for the guy he stole CP-M from, mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back