War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never should have started smoking a cigar like once a week...

I've been looking at humidors online for the last like 20 minutes and I can feel my eyes crossing.
What type are you looking for? I bought this one last year because I wanted it for travel and hunting/fishing/golf. It's durable, waterproof, the hygrometer works, and it holds 10 cigars. I love it. Looks like they don't carry red anymore, though.

81C9hz8tzUL._SX522_.jpg

What type are you looking for? I bought this one last year because I wanted it for travel and hunting/fishing/golf. It's durable, waterproof, the hygrometer works, and it holds 10 cigars. I love it. Looks like they don't carry red anymore, though.

81C9hz8tzUL._SX522_.jpg

Don't need a travel one and kinda of "settled" onto this one:
https://www.1stclasshumidors.com/ci...midors/cherry-cigar-humidor-side-handles.html

Comes with everything I'd need, has that nice wood look to it, and would allow me to buy some samplers from like Cigars International or TNTCigars to get a feel for what I like as it can hold a fair amount at a time.

Friend of mine that is into cigars straight up said "since you're new to this you don't need a $1000 cabinet one like an idiot... BUT, cause you don't know exactly what you like I suggest getting samplers and that's usually 5-10 cigars at a time so get something that can comfortably hold like 50-70 to start"

Don't need a travel one and kinda of "settled" onto this one:
https://www.1stclasshumidors.com/ci...midors/cherry-cigar-humidor-side-handles.html

Comes with everything I'd need, has that nice wood look to it, and would allow me to buy some samplers from like Cigars International or TNTCigars to get a feel for what I like as it can hold a fair amount at a time.

Friend of mine that is into cigars straight up said "since you're new to this you don't need a $1000 cabinet one like an idiot... BUT, cause you don't know exactly what you like I suggest getting samplers and that's usually 5-10 cigars at a time so get something that can comfortably hold like 50-70 to start"
Yeah sounds like good advice if you're a novice smoker (as am I) and want something for the house.

That one looks great, and the price is certainly right.

Yeah sounds like good advice if you're a novice smoker (as am I) and want something for the house.

That one looks great, and the price is certainly right.
Can get it with a digital hygrometer too which is something a guy in the Cigars thread in 'Berry told me to get.

Way too many shades of gray in use throughout. Needs to be simplified. Site looks hazy.

The sig text color is too light against the background color.

The white on light gray background in the posts is not ideal.

The orange colors should be consistent throughout- they're all over the place.

Report button is too close to the content of the post/sig.

There needs to be a separation between the report/like/quote/reply links and the post/sig.

Reply and quote were better as buttons.

Logo doesn't quite look right.

This was not ready to roll out.

I can sort of see what they going for but it doesn't work.

Way too many shades of gray in use throughout. Needs to be simplified.

The sig text color is too light against the background color.

The white on light gray background in the posts is not ideal.

The orange colors should be consistent throughout- they're all over the place.

Report button is too close to the content of the post/sig.

There needs to be a separation between the report/like/quote/reply links and the post/sig.

Reply and quote were better as buttons.

This was not ready to roll out.

I can sort of see what they going for but it doesn't work.

They lost me when there was no black background. Rookie mistakes.

Is there any way for me to switch my viewing back to the old format? Or is this an irreversible, site-wide change?

It changed. I thought something was wrong with my computer initially as if shit hadn't loaded in properly.

Me too. Sorry for phantom editing on you. Once I jumped to the newest posts in this thread I found people talking about it.

If I rage out at work tonight and crack some skulls at the door of the nightclub I am working at this is somehow @TeTe and @Tachycardia 's faults.

@Limbo Pete and his cancerous sig too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back