• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social War Room Lounge v.278: Bernie buys the fancy mustard (and someone needs to apologize)

Which 3 historical politicians walking into a bar makes for the funniest joke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're buds because we're buds. No other reason needed.
Yup...I didn't think so. Tbh... I think polish is drunk and trolling... Will check back in Tuesday morning.

We've been friends on Facebook for years and didn't think it was all because he's a liberal and I need to get close to one haha. He's been drinking me thinks....

Then I misunderstood your response. You said it helps if I report it. But traffic offenses usually involve being witnessed by an officer?
Reporting it will help when it comes to determining where to deploy traffic officers. The driver (if you got the plate #) would likely just get a talking too due to the fact that the offence was not witnessed by an officer.

Damned impressive in both scope and variety. I have a tough time putting together a top 10 as I get sidetracked too damned easy.

Lol thanks bro, I had it up all day just periodically adding and removing albums in between meetings. Music is one of those things that i'm weirdly passionate for and have zero formal training in. Started with deconstructing rap beats and it took off from there. Some of my favorite artists were samples that were introduced to me that I chased down. J Dilla sent me on a whole Eurodisco trip for like 3 months when he sampled Giorgio Moroder. I still listen to CC Catch to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back