War Room Lounge Thread v120: My threads are in the 93rd percentile. Ask my kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid Fred imo.

@Lead im down for some WR chess but I'll be exposed as a fanboy hack noob. Love the game and the news about it, but can't play for shite.

@PolishHeadlock2 the crab smasher reference brought a tear to me eye.

The Taurus now has a dangling passenger side mirror. For whatever that's worth. Thinking about starting a Go Fix Me campaign.

The Taurus now has a dangling passenger side mirror. For whatever that's worth. Thinking about starting a Go Fix Me campaign.
I second the motion that you start a Go F You campaign.

You should probably register that domain before someone else does.

"In these trying, difficult, unprecedented, unpredictable, uncertain times of uncertainty and emotionally challenging times of worry and ......"

just stop already

we get it, you want our money

I'll give you $5, but you have to come get it.

Mastered as in being able to go up and down stairs? No. I was very good on even surfaces around 35 years ago. My perfect height played a big part.
Manlet confirmed.

J/k I applaud your ability.

I never liked the Queen in chess. I'm always too reckless with her. My go to now is to suicide my Queen into the other Queen. I've driven people mad with this tactic mid game. Had friends say "What the fuck are you doing man? You're going to lose your queen too" My reply "I don't care"

I find a lot of people love the queen and they feel really crippled when they lose it. Me I don't give a shit.

To any Washington Post or Bloomberg readers, David Weigel is the confidant to the guy who plays the friend in Neighbors (EDIT: Ike Barinholtz is his name apparently) in Celebrity Millionaire.

Pretty cool. I like Weigel, but he's not exactly a huge name. He's a heck of a lot smarter than Dr. Drew, who was the confidant for Nikki Glaser.

Has anyone here mastered the handstand or handstand walk?

Yes, It trains the upper body quite well when you get the balance down. I have my friends hanging at first to get used to being upside down using ropes. Start with the wall and slowly see their bodies adapt becoming tighter every week.

I never liked the Queen in chess. I'm always too reckless with her. My go to now is to suicide my Queen into the other Queen. I've driven people mad with this tactic mid game. Had friends say "What the fuck are you doing man? You're going to lose your queen too" My reply "I don't care"

I find a lot of people love the queen and they feel really crippled when they lose it. Me I don't give a shit.
I've tried that strategy many times. You're right people get really upset about it too, but the game gets drawn out and it's always good to have the bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back