Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Katana

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Medieval War Hammer

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Bastard Sword

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
i got hammered last night and i think i took a fall. my left wrist is all fucked up and the backside of my right thigh is all sore and bruised.

i can't remember shit.
I drink more than what’s probably healthy so I’m not coming at you from a self righteous point of view

But falling and not remembering added to other things you’ve said about your drinking? The sauce is going to kill you if you don’t get some help.

I drink more than what’s probably healthy so I’m not coming at you from a self righteous point of view

But falling and not remembering added to other things you’ve said about your drinking? The sauce is going to kill you if you don’t get some help.

i drank so much last night that by waking up today i feel like i defied the odds

but i feel fucking dead right now

i drank so much last night that by waking up today i feel like i defied the odds

but i feel fucking dead right now
As a former fall down, pass out can’t remember shit drunk myself, I can relate. One of my trademarks was jumping off things. Awnings rooftops car roofs, balconies. Broken feet, broken ankles, shattered personality.
It was a gradual process really, deciding to change it up.
Good luck, brother.

At least it wasn’t pharmaceuticals like some folks
get addicted to.
Also, that was 25 years ago. No doubt would’ve ended up in jail or the morgue if I hadn’t sorted it out.

Last edited:
i got hammered last night and i think i took a fall. my left wrist is all fucked up and the backside of my right thigh is all sore and bruised.

i can't remember shit.
I once woke up to a huge hole in my wall.

I tried to close my refrigerator with a light side kick, lost balance, and my elbow went through the wall behind me. But I didn't remember that at first.

i can't remember shit.
Living up to the name and gimmick. I wouldn't have it any other way.

As a former fall down, pass out can’t remember shit drunk myself, I can relate. One of my trademarks was jumping off things. Awnings rooftops car roofs, balconies. Broken feet, broken ankles, shattered personality.
It was a gradual process really, deciding to change it up.
Good luck, brother.

that wasn't being drunk.. that was old age, gramps
We need to put you in a home... or maybe a museum.... you would be the oldest thing in there.

oh yeah, and i don't need any help. i can drink it all down just fine. goes down pretty smooth.

Back