Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

I stopped to get gas and when I put the dispenser back on the unit a single drop fell on the concrete and Joe Rogan screamed "OH HE'S HURT!!!!"

He is against The Nexxus, don't pan fry his cortex..

Who doesn't like nice hair, Mr. senri? We can all embrace the Nexxus without resorting to cannibalism.

I didn't know Mexico had bulls roaming the beaches. I always like seeing people getting roughed up when they stupidly fuck with wild animals. I hope she didn't die. Also @ICHEERTHEBULL

Lesson 1. If a bull lwants to eat your stuff just let it.

Lesson 2. If you're ever attacked by a bull and fail to reach cover just stay down. It still might gore or step on you but if you get up his attack reflex kicks back in.

That Biden's not all there anymore for quite some time.
If he dies, we might get that trainwreck Harris.

By the way, is anyone besides me finding the site slow at times today or is it a problem at my end?

By the way, is anyone besides me finding the site slow at times today or is it a problem at my end?
It is a tad finicky on my end too. Slow to add likes when I give them and such. Loading issues too. Thought it might be my internet though.

It is a tad finicky on my end too. Slow to add likes when I give them and such. Loading issues too. Thought it might be my internet though.
I'm now connecting to the internet from another location and it's still happening so either you and are having the same computer issue at the same time or it's at their end. And that's no big deal to me, really, as long as I know I need not bother troubleshooting.

Last edited:
Still better than letting the Orange Turd take the reigns of power again.
Yikes, really?
At least the guy has experience being president.
Curb your TDS for a minute and imagine kameltoe as potus. *shudders
Pick your poison carefully Padawan.

Trump trial is almost over, and not one thread on it. Da fuq? We got Fani Willis and Kavanaugh threads for their bullshit, but not one thread on the Trump trial?

Odd.

Probably because it’s widely understood that its total bullshit. When the previous New York DA the federal government and the justice department vacated it out of hand it tells you something about the politics of New York da Bragg,
And isn’t there actually a thread on it?

Last edited:
Yikes, really?
At least the guy has experience being president.
Curb your TDS for a minute and imagine kameltoe as potus. *shudders
Pick your poison carefully Padawan.
I'm up here in Far East Canuckistan shaking my head at all that stupid shit. I don't have a say. But I am certain Ms. Harris could deliver the oath of office from a hospital bed having suffered a gunshot wound to the head and she'd still do less damage to the United States than Trump.

And isn’t there actually a thread on it?
I don't believe so. If there was, it would be 10,000 posts deep by now. We got a few random Trump threads here and there, but nothing focused on the actual trial.

Probably heat up when the guilty verdict comes out. It's just weird that none of usual suspects started a thread on it.

Lol you’re Canadian, I feel for ya bud.@Andy Capp
You have to somehow deal with Castro Junior and his neo Nazi totalitarianism.
That guy is a fucking menace.
*the gunshot scenario is to much to ask for

Lol you’re Canadian, I feel for ya bud.@Andy Capp
You have to somehow deal with Castro Junior and his neo Nazi totalitarianism.
That guy is a fucking menace.
Careful, you're talking about his boyfriend.

Back